• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Who is more experienced... who has accomplished more

TICOON42K

in the resident evil series.....

who has more experience, who has acheived more in the war against Umbrella, bio terrorism all these viruses/parasites etc.... who has done more... in your opinion

Leon or Chris?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think that, at this point in the series, Chris is more experienced and commited to fighting bioterrorism, while Leon is more commited into serving the secret services, and occasionally dispatched during incidents involving bioterrorism.
I don't know all of their assignements, but I'd bet Chris has actually achieved more, since he's always been in anti-bioterrorism groups, while Leon serves the president, so most of his missions probably don't involved bioterrorism... (however we don't see them because they're not interesting to the RE universe).

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Well, Chris definitely wins because he has technically been active in more games, and he's got all the training from STARS he had even before he began his fight against Umbrella, whereas Leon was simply a rookie cop on his first day when he found himself in the middle of Raccoon City. Although Chris is the clear winner from my perspective, Leon does have the secret service training now, and that, to me, trumps BSAA a little bit in terms of recon.

Hoady

As mentioned Chris for sure but i feel that Leon is a bit sharper/smarter as opposed to Chris.Equally skilled in respect of all the horror they have had to deal with though lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd say Chris as far as Bio-Terrorism goes...But in general Leon...He was first a cop, then worked for the government as far as bio-terrorism goes as explained in RE: DC, then after all that, became the presidents PERSONAL bodyguard...That **** HAD to take work...I think Leon has way more in terms of training and skill, but Chris has more experience...

Top Bottom