• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Who all grabbed Dragons Dogma for the demo.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Title says it all, i for one will be getting it as i want to get a feel how the controls will be this time, and what content the demo will hold.

Jakeykins18

Useless
I did and for some reason cannot find ANYONE on Xbox Live that has gotten it also. If anyone has gotten it please add me :
Sherry and Jake

Btw, Dragons Dogma is ****ing terrible.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I do believe that the demo will be available to those who bought Dragon's Dogma this June.

The game is pretty good actually, I don't see why you think it's terrible. But I guess we all have different tastes then.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I did and for some reason cannot find ANYONE on Xbox Live that has gotten it also. If anyone has gotten it please add me :
Sherry and Jake

Btw, Dragons Dogma is ****ing terrible.
Right on, i'll be having it on Xbox also.

The_Green_King

i wanted to get this game just for the RE6 demo, untill i saw a commercial for it yesterday. now i kinda just wanna play dragons dogma...haha.

but seriously, im not gonna go buy this game just for the demo. i might rent DD, but id rather just wait and experience RE6 when the actual game comes out. i usually dont get as excited about a game if ive already played the demo, not always though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Is the demo in june only for Xbox 360?
I doubt it..That wouldn't make much sense at all...Especially considering that RE has been a patron of Sony longer than Nintendo OR Microsoft, to not have it with the Sony version would be kind of a slap in the face...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
its an awesome game!!! I am 2 weeks in lvl 52 still havent seen every monster or place!! Its a must buy!

Top Bottom