• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which Weapons Do You Use For Boss Fights?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

So which weapons do we use for Boss fights? Sometimes I use different weapons for each boss but mostly I use these weapons. I use my 2 magnums and blacktail for(the) El Gigante(s) and Verdugo. I use The Riot Gun and mine thrower on Salazar and i use the blacktail and Broken B for saddler.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I use the Chicago Type Writer for anyone who uses chainsaws, Mendez, U3, Krauser, and Saddler. IRL for every other boss.

For boss fights without Chicago Typewriter and IRL I use Magnums and regular Rockket Launchers (I am way to addicted with Rocket Launchers), and I use regular weapons on Saddler.

Levan

Polkka. lol
TMP = dead Gigante. I'd rather use up TMP ammo than fire on the big guy's parasite with the magnum.

As for all the other bosses, the Striker, Broken Butterfly and Blacktail is the best choice for me (without ruining the fun with the IRL and CTW).

Neo

^ No

As for me, I use the Handcannon for all bosses it's just too fun really...except against Krauser I like to go in unarmed for the lulz.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
krauser seems like a waste if you don't fight him properly, i.e kinfe and dodgeabilities.
because its such a good fight, just using infi weapons sucks.

Top Bottom