• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Which RE6 Campaign is Your Favorite?

Favorite RE6 Campaign?

• Leon + Helena

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Chris + Piers

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Jake + Sherry

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • The 4th Campaign

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I like the amount of variance on which campaign is everyone's favorite. I didn't expect as much love for the Chris/Piers campaign. And maybe it Piers was a little less attractive to some of y'all, you'd rethink that decision.

Jake and Sherry would be a much better scenario - specifically if there wasn't that entire mountain section. Walking a giant frozen landscape to find specific items that waste your time? Check. James Bond style over the top snowmobile action? Check. Hide and Seek with Ustanak and his newfound bug friends? Check. It just feels very formulaic and nonsensical and out of place.

Soul Fist

I like the amount of variance on which campaign is everyone's favorite. I didn't expect as much love for the Chris/Piers campaign. And maybe it Piers was a little less attractive to some of y'all, you'd rethink that decision.

Jake and Sherry would be a much better scenario - specifically if there wasn't that entire mountain section. Walking a giant frozen landscape to find specific items that waste your time? Check. James Bond style over the top snowmobile action? Check. Hide and Seek with Ustanak and his newfound bug friends? Check. It just feels very formulaic and nonsensical and out of place.
Wow, I'm completely the opposite. I thought when they were in snow were better, when they went to China it became boring and even hard in annoying way. The exception is the end when they fought Ustanak, it was so cool :)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Pssssht whatever, I think Leon is cuter than Pier's so your point is moot...

Besides, Chris is most attractive of all

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Soul Fist - She ain't even joking. Every now and then, she'll just be like, "Who ISN'T horny for Chris!?" or something LIKE that. haha.

If I was in to men, sure, I'd agree too. I can see why a Chris might appeal to someone. haha

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
If I was in to men, sure, I'd agree too. I can see why a Chris might appeal to someone. haha
Oh just admit he’s hot, this is a safe space and no one will judge you... except for maybe @Turo602 :wink:

But on a somewhat more serious note, even though Leon’s campaign feels closer to the original games, Chris’ story arc progresses the best- IMO. And he has a great ass.

Soul Fist

Ugh
Oh just admit he’s hot, this is a safe space and no one will judge you... except for maybe @Turo602 :wink:

But on a somewhat more serious note, even though Leon’s campaign feels closer to the original games, Chris’ story arc progresses the best- IMO. And he has a great ass.
Ugh please tell me we don't have homophobes here :(

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah - we have a very diverse group of people from many US states and many different countries. And we all have different beliefs and thought patterns, but for the most part, it is a fairly respectful group. Look for the Get To Know Each Other Thread to get some decent info on people such as likes, dislikes, location, but mostly get to know about their pets. haha.

And yes, I can confirm, Chris is hot. But everyone in RE is hot. Except for Raymond from Revelations. Why did they have to do us gingers so poor?

Soul Fist

Yeah - we have a very diverse group of people from many US states and many different countries. And we all have different beliefs and thought patterns, but for the most part, it is a fairly respectful group. Look for the Get To Know Each Other Thread to get some decent info on people such as likes, dislikes, location, but mostly get to know about their pets. haha.

And yes, I can confirm, Chris is hot. But everyone in RE is hot. Except for Raymond from Revelations. Why did they have to do us gingers so poor?

Awesome! It's great that this is a respectful forum with one of the greatest people :)

And yeah I agree, everyone in RE are sooo hot LOL men or women.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah, I feel like if we had a HOTTEST RE character discussion, we'd have 90 pages of material to sift through in about 3 days. haha.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hmm

I have different reasons for liking all of them.

I like the 4th campaign because Ada is my fav character

I think Jake and sherry is the most fun to play Co op

Chris and piers have the best ending chapter

Leon and Helena... Nah I don't really like their campaign much tbh.

Yeah, starting with Quint and Keith.
HWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yehhhhhh

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
All very valid. I wish I could go back in time and help them make this game better. But I will accept it as is. Leon still stands tall for me, but the writing is too over the top!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
All very valid. I wish I could go back in time and help them make this game better. But I will accept it as is. Leon still stands tall for me, but the writing is too over the top!
I agree it's over the top.

He survives, a car crash, bus crash, helicopter crash, airplane crash, basically a train crash and jeep crash all in one game. Not to mention the other ridiculous parts, such as the elevator jump or underwater shark.
It's what put me off his and Helenas campaign. It was just too ridiculous.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I totally agree that it is far and away the most over the top. But I still like the actual locations and set pieces the best which really makes each campaign for me. I think Chris and Piers have the best story and pacing, but a lot of their locations are just boring and too similar.

Top Bottom