• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Re character would you like to date?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Leon, Chris, Billy, and Jake all at the same time... Oh did I mention you can choose more than 1.

I'd date Jake, Billy, and Chris. I'd only date Leon if it was his RE 2 personality and RE 6 look. xD
I'd also date a bunch of the female characters and a few more of the male characters, but there are too many to list. :p Though if I had to choose one it would be Steve like I said.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
To date? Probably either Richard or Chris from Remake. They both have great personalities in that game, look great and were around my age then. That's assuming this is some alternate universe where Richard doesn't get eaten by a Snake/Shark... Is that a Syfy movie? Sounds like it.

I would go straight for Claire xD

black 93

Claire and jill... im only 22 but what can i say i like older women haha. Also on a side note id love to go for a beer with barry, he's funny enough when he's sober so a smashed barry would be hilarious :D

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Isn't it obvious? Jill would be my #1 choice! Aside from being totally hot and having a voluptuous ass, she has a totally BA personality to her that I could totally see myself digging. :love:

Aside from her? I'd love me some Ada!

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Pffffft. No brainer. Jill Valentine
re5-desperate-escape-jill-artwork.jpg

All I can say is...
9sswse.jpg

I go for asses and if she was real I'd bang her. Sue me :D

My second choice would be Ada ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I would date pretty much all of the female main characters! <3 <3

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Serious relationship: I'd date Steve. And maybe Claire.

For just some sexy fun: a three way with Leon and Ada.

black 93

After jill and claire i would probably say ada... but with the games she plays id be afraid that id wake up castrated or something

Top Bottom