• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your Zombie plan?

Raef

Resident James;47031 said:
For where you live and work, whats your plan in case the Zombies attack.

If the zombies are not Romero Zombies, tell us. Also, tell us if there are things such as Zombie dogs or if its just Human zombies.

I will post my plan at some point in the near future.

Simple Examples of Zombie plans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nddzf7kzjhI

I order you to check your nearest ten bookstores for a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. Steel toe boots, no long hair, tight, keval-based fabric cloths, laser sights, red dot and low-powered Trijicon sights, PWD-based weapon models, etc, etc.

Its got it all. ;)
One of my friends has it.

Hoady

teal27;48311 said:
Actually, yes, I can make the thin ones. I like them better thin, myself. lol. I can also make bananna and blueberry. Or French Crepes! Yup, I'm versatile in the art of breakfast foods. :D Maybe I could just cook up a bunch and use them as projectiles? LOL!

LOL infact just start making the zombies chunky vegemite pancakes no one else wants them,i'm pretty sure no ones going to use the vegemite and its just far too irresistible for zombies.Just make sure to keep a few backup pancakes round the belt, those zombies get furious when they don't get what they want.
child-discipline01.jpg

--or perhaps I could borrow a page from The A-Team and mix gunpowder with the batter?
Now thats just asking for trouble you'd probably turn the zombies into Mr.Ts just like add some Womens Day with it to even it out.Of course if you ate those A-Team pancakes you'd just become invincible but you can't let the recipe get out we don't need hundreds of A-Teams running around, it would be worse then zombies because no one would ever win lol.

Kurenai

teal27;48161 said:
Lol! I'd probably be the same way. I'm sucha loser, hah. :rolleyes: I'd want to be around all the cool guys with the muscles and guns so they can protect me while I sit there like a bump on a log because I have no skills at self-defense whatsoever. *snicker* But hey, I know how to make pancakes!

ZOMBIE PLAN:

1. Hire Chris Redfield.
2. Hire Leon S.Kennedy.
3. Stockpile weapons, preferably shotguns. Give them to Mr. Redfield and Mr. Kennedy, because I can't shoot the broadside of a barn in real life.
4. Bust open random crates and boxes and VOILA!, find shotgun shells and just pile them up into every nook and cranny of the house.
5. Assuming the zombies haven't reached town yet, run out and grab a bunch of canned goods and CHOCOLATE.
6. Run back home and realize out of mercy to my capti--erm, protectors, that I should really hire their girlfriends so they can have some decent company and extra back-up.
7. Hire Jill and Claire (Because I don't like Ada, ha ha) and hunker down with the hunks and chocolate until all is clear.

Yup. My very intelligent and well thought out plan that is clearly firmly rooted in reality. :wacko: Just like me.

the last part of that plan was probably the best part lol. if you managed to get them there, I'd so be right in there with you and I'd be be busy hugging Jill as tightly as a barnacle sticks on a whale because I love her... but aside from my dorky fangirl-ism yeah, I'd want in on the bunker of heroes there

Raef

If the zombies are not Romero Zombies, tell us. Also, tell us if there are things such as Zombie dogs or if its just Human zombies.

Right...

Go to mums' grab mum, kill Philip *Sorry Philip* go to Liz's, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

How's that for a fried slice of gold?

Yeah, Boooiiieeee!

*clashes shovel and crickett bad*

teal27

Actually, I took one of those dopey quizzes "Would you survive a zombie attack?" and it said I would. Wo0t! But then I took a "Would you survive a horror movie?" quiz and it said I would die in the middle of the movie after becoming really good friends with the lead character. Crap. I bet the lead character was Chris too. Oh well.

Kurenai

I'd just hang out with my favorite character Jill... that is, if we're talking about possibly being in the RE universe

wpstudart

Kurenai;48539 said:
I'd just hang out with my favorite character Jill... that is, if we're talking about possibly being in the RE universe

I would hang with Claire or Ada then. Leon can have Ashley and Hunnigan.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Kurenai;48081 said:
they need to make a zombie MMO shooter,
What's that?

------
I see many of you are discussing guns, but I would use guns only as a secondary weapon. Why? Because guns aren't that effective against the undead.

What you need is a sturdy vehicle, like a lorry or a bus or something. Maybe a big pickup truck would do.

With a gun you'll need to hit x times. With a vehicle you'll need to hit only one time. And you could take out a whole bunch of them in the same run.

ResidentZelda

teal27;48311 said:
Actually, yes, I can make the thin ones. I like them better thin, myself. lol. I can also make bananna and blueberry. Or French Crepes! Yup, I'm versatile in the art of breakfast foods. :D Maybe I could just cook up a bunch and use them as projectiles? LOL!

*stomach growls* ughh you made me hungry now, ah could you please make me some and then send them by mail? :mellow:

Hoady

ResidentZelda;49044 said:
*stomach growls* ughh you made me hungry now, ah could you please make me some and then send them by mail? :mellow:

Only if you agree to give me one and besides i stole your maple syrup.:ninja:

DS9-Lover

Simple Examples of Zombie plans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nddzf7kzjhI

My plan is to gather some survivors, get some guns, and kill some zombies.

ResidentZelda

Captain Courageous;49084 said:
Only if you agree to give me one and besides i stole your maple syrup.:ninja:

*gasp* how dare you to steal my syrup?! It was my super special limited edition one!!! And I was gonna give you one anyways :(

wpstudart

This syrup is the result of the combination of the Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Dark Pink, Dark Black herbs. She let you high and if used on zombies, they get high and start to kill themselves. I'm correct? :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
We have a third floor attic conversion, so what I'd do is chop up the stairs going to the second floor and then the stairs going to the third floor. At the end of the attic conversion room there is a large window which I could use to get out in an emergency, as there is a neighbour's roof very close to it.

Provisions wise, hopefully I would hear about the outbreak early and stock up on bottled water. A LOT of bottled water. Also - tinned food. And things like flapjack for energy.

There is a small bathroom in the attic conversion room too so as long as the national water supply held out toilets wouldn't be a problem. Of course, touching the water for washing hands would be dangerous if it got infected so I would use anti-bacterial gel instead (like hospitals have).

Weapons I'd try to stock up on too.

We have sky-lights in the attic conversion so as long as it wasn't infected water I could get fresh water from rain, a la 28 Days Later?

I've tried to think this through, lol

Essentials I would also keep with me include:

Computer (for Internet, as long as that holds out)
Phone
TV (for as long as that holds out)
Wind-up radio
Solar charger thing (for camping you can get these solar chargeable battery things, I could get one to power things when the national supply stops)
Wind-up torch
First aid kit

Resident James

Here is a tip, toilets flush when you poor enough water into them, so toilets still work even if there is no power or water supply, if you have a source of water like a brook and a bucket or something then you can flush.

CassidyAcid

My friends and I discuss this topic occasionally (sad but true).

Well what I'd LIKE to happen, is that I scoot my ass to Tesco (big supermarket chain in the UK), and hold out there with a few close friends. There are, however, several downfalls to our plan:

- The front of Tesco is basically all glass.
- It could maybe be a little TOO big if you get what I mean.
- No actual weaponry xD.
- Too many exits/entrances.
- Spoilt for choice with food :O! (xD)

But in reality what'd happen is I'd probably be the first to get eaten out of all my friends who are tall, agile and have very good eyesight. I'm hopeless if I'm scared, and I'm really jumpy too, so in the end they could get fed up with me and just leave me there anyway xD.

I kid, but stranger things have happened.. *cue X-Files theme* :blink:

Top Bottom