• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your sign?

What's your sign?

• Capricorn

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Aquarius & Pisces

• Aries & Taurus

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Gemini

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cancer

• Leo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Virgo

• Libra

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Taurus...but it doesn't suit me at all, I aint organized, punctual or down to Earth. I suit my rising sign pisces though. People say I can get too sensitive. But I always seem to have a thing for Aquarius guys. I can't put my finger on them, they're not ape**** crazy but they're not boring receptionist kinda people (like me) either.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Scorpio here! I was also born in the year of the snake :p

From Wikipedia:

Definitions and Associations in Astrology
Glyph meaning: (♏) Stinger of a scorpion.[3]:17
Quality Negative (feminine/passive): inwardly reflective, introvert.[4]
Element (triplicity)[5] Water: sensitivity, feelings, instincts.[3]:14
Mode (quadruplicity)[5] Fixed: the element in its least changeable form - associated with stability or stubbornness.[3]:15
Body part Genitals.[6]:97
Direction West [6]:365
Traditional definitions Fruitful: Unless afflicted, Scorpio shows a propensity for large families, many children or easy pregnancy. Scorpio is the least promising of the fruitful (or 'fertile') signs however because where it is afflicted, it can indicate many pregnancies that fail.[7]

And as far as my Chinese zodiac sign goes:

Snake () (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Fire): Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, and purposeful. Can be a loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious, suffocating, and cold.
While some people's zodiac doesn't fit them all that well, both of mine fit very well. Too well.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Scorpio here! I was also born in the year of the snake :p

From Wikipedia:

And as far as my Chinese zodiac sign goes:

While some people's zodiac doesn't fit them all that well, both of mine fit very well. Too well.
High five for Scorpios :D

Top Bottom