• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

KL70

What are your 1 or 2 favorite weapons used and seen so far in the Res Evil game series and please (humorously or seriously) say why, for each one named.

Ada Wong™

I see your a new member ;) Welcome.
As far as favorite weapon, I love all types of sniper rifles, from the Semi-Auto to the Dragunov SVD, I'm a sniper type of chick.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
KL70;34148 said:
What are your 1 or 2 favorite weapons used and seen so far in the Res Evil game series and please (humorously or seriously) say why, for each one named.

1) The crowb.. eh the knife. It can smash just about anything, often with one stroke! I wonder if it's a bit supernatural. Looks like a knife, works as a sledgehammer/axe? Why didn't Leatherman make a tool like this?

2) The bolt action rifle. It looks and feels like a real gun yay!

3) The pitchfork. Cheap ammo lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Favorites guns hmmz!!
Resi4 would have to be Red9 with stock because it sounds deadly. an akes leon look cool when he runs haha. =p And the Striker shotgun because its small in your inventory an its pretty good once fully tuned.

Resi5 I have no idea, to many guns for me to hava favorite, there all so simular its kinda boring after awhile. I spose I like the Hydra shotgun an the all the magnums the most. I like gettng headshots with the AK74 as well.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The shotguns in RE4 sucks. Why? Because the spread is awfully unrealistic. If you want to shoot someone they better be 10 feet away or closer. It is useful if you are in the middle of a large crowd though.

Nosophoros

yeah, my favorite pistol is the red9 cause it's pimp-looking and the chicago typewriter because it is the only real machine gun in re4 and it has unlimited ammo!

Aus.Zombie

Agreed Red9 = my favorite in Re4, but for all the games it is the shotgun. Resident evil wouldn't be the same without

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Romero;34236 said:
The shotguns in RE4 sucks. Why? Because the spread is awfully unrealistic. If you want to shoot someone they better be 10 feet away or closer. It is useful if you are in the middle of a large crowd though.
Most of it is unrealistic =P but I know what you mean the spread on the stricker is crazy you can barely shoot anything infront of you but everything up down to the side gets totaly f**ked xD

Grayfox

1) The Stun rod, It's just like the knife except it kills enemy in 1-2 hits which is epic because I tend to use my knife more then guns.
2) Handcannon, it's a .50 caliber revolver, what else needs to be said?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its a pretty slow gun that handcanon, to slow if you ask me, good for boss fights but it not a very god gun to use the hole time.
stun rod is pretty fun to use, I killed a reaper with a stun rod =P

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RE5.;34266 said:
Most of it is unrealistic =P but I know what you mean the spread on the stricker is crazy you can barely shoot anything infront of you but everything up down to the side gets totaly f**ked xD
The Striker's spread is even more exaggerated? :eek: I've not had the chance to try out the Striker yet. Maybe I should skip the Striker if it spread more than a water hose..

Btw, what kind of expression does xD represent?
: D (whitout space) means big smile, not sure if xD is different.

judled

it has too be the samuri edge. the stars issued handgun. its in like allmost every game,

even 5 epic win

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1) The Stun rod, It's just like the knife except it kills enemy in 1-2 hits which is epic because I tend to use my knife more then guns.

I concur; I really enjoyed using the stun rod, it was neat, in spite of the fact it took the character a while to swing it. I had actually hit Jill with it and she died. Definitely an 'oops' moment, haha.

Top Bottom