• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What's up with Jill?

codename: HUNK

I've never played RE5, and I'm not going to for years to come. But I have to know what's up with Jill. I saw a picture of her gravestone on the internet, but after reading some of these threads, I've deduced that she's not dead. And what experiments did wesker do on her?

If somebody could give me a detailed report on everything you find out about Jill in RE5, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!:D

I dunno if you'll feel like reading it. But Jill's file in RE5 along with everyone elses is here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/929198/55930

It should tell you a great deal about her in part 5.

If you're wondering why her hair is blond well, some people joke that Wesker purposely dyed it, but she actually lost her pigmentation in her hair and skin while being tested on. That's pretty much it.

I actually kinda speculate that it might have been Sherry earlier on, but after changing the game they replaced her with Jill, cuz when you think about it, the developers of the game had no real reason to make her hair blonde. Again, this is just a theory of mine.

Thanks. And by the way, I think they should have shery as a main character in one of the next games to come out. The last I heard of her was on one of the epilogue files in RE3.

No problem. ^^

And I could have sworn that she was actually confirmed to be in part 5. I was really really looking forward to see Sherry by Wesker's side. Good or bad.

She seemed really fragile in RE2, it's kind of hard for me to see her as a villian or even a protaganist. Then again, she's all grown up by now, she's probably stronger than she once was. I'm just curious to see what happened to her while everybody else was off saving the world from zombies and she was all alone with no family what so ever.

Top Bottom