• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats the scariest main story line?

Whats the scaries main Resident evil main series game?

• Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • resident evil remake

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • resident evil 0

• resident evil 2

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • resident evil 3:Nemisis

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • resident evil 4

• resident evil 5

• resident evil code veronica

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Resident evil survivor

• resident evil Revelations

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's just so childish there are not enough games on it I like to get it
But they're not childish...That's the streotype i figured you'd throw out..Just be cause they aren't gory and don't have a plethora of cursing doesn't make them childish...People of ALL ages enjoy Mario games, Legend of Zelda are intense and never have been childish, and Metroid is straight up dark...Plus you have FIVE different RE games and Manhunt all for Wii...Nintendo is not childish just cause they're bright...Granted, they do have childish games, but no enough to say "Nintendo is for babies" like i've heard SO much...Wii sports is another great example of games for all ages...It's ignorant to say Nintendo is childish when they were the first to introduce the concept of REAL console gaming, and of the original ones, Nintendo, Sega, and Atari, they're the only ones still in the game...If they were just "childish" then they wouldn't appeal to so many people to STILL be hear thirty years later...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
REmake and Zero had the scariest storylines overall, I think. So much suspense, so much... horror.

Of course, RE 2 & RE 3 were reasonably horrific.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
REmake and Zero had the scariest storylines overall, I think. So much suspense, so much... horror.

Of course, RE 2 & RE 3 were reasonably horrific.
If they did a REmake of Nemesis I think it would win...Granted I'd rather see a REmake of 2, but RE3 with the REmake style graphics, and small story changes...Hell ya...That'd be the scariest..

Silverback

Moving Mountains
If they did a REmake of Nemesis I think it would win...Granted I'd rather see a REmake of 2, but RE3 with the REmake style graphics, and small story changes...Hell ya...That'd be the scariest..
I agree. Nemesis would be terrifying in a remake. Rocket launcher in one hand, mini-gun in the other. The ground would quake beneath his feet - his roars for a Human holocaust gone unheard...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree. Nemesis would be terrifying in a remake. Rocket launcher in one hand, mini-gun in the other. The ground would quake beneath his feet - his roars for a Human holocaust gone unheard...
Until he jumps through the window of the police station roaring...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I've actually never tried to fight him in a battle that wasn't mandatory...I'm gonna try it pretty soon, because of they cool special stuff you get...
Indeed. Just remember to stay to his left, as he only strikes with his right fist. This way, you ought to stay out of harms way.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Indeed. Just remember to stay to his left, as he only strikes with his right fist. This way, you ought to stay out of harms way.
That's what I've heard...I also heard move to the right though when he runs at you because he grabs with his right (after he's lost the rocket launcher)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
That's what I've heard...I also heard move to the right though when he runs at you because he grabs with his right (after he's lost the rocket launcher)
I think he does. It's been a long time since I've played it.

Back on topic - Another scary title is Resident Evil Outbreak, or atleast parts of it creeped me out.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Revelations was creepy with that scary background music... abandoned ship, everything scattered around. It was scary game, tho it's not my favorite. My fave is Resident evil 4

Top Bottom