• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats the scariest main story line?

Whats the scaries main Resident evil main series game?

• Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • resident evil remake

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • resident evil 0

• resident evil 2

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • resident evil 3:Nemisis

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • resident evil 4

• resident evil 5

• resident evil code veronica

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Resident evil survivor

• resident evil Revelations

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I dont think there was much of a point of putting RE 4 & 5 but I thought there may be a person here who have only played those games

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Im going to admit this now, ive never been scared by the games (awaits the inevitible lynching thats going to follow). I enjoy the games, dont get me wrong though. Silent hill has always been the one to make me change my underwear whenever i play it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Im going to admit this now, ive never been scared by the games (awaits the inevitible lynching thats going to follow). I enjoy the games, dont get me wrong though. Silent hill has always been the one to make me change my underwear whenever i play it.
Silent Hill is definitely scarier than RE...But both are the reigning champions of survival horror in my opinion...But are you sir telling me that in RE3, that first moment when Nemesis jumped through the window in the police station you didn't squeal a little lol...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh I manged to escape back into the dining room and all I had was a handgun & about half a clip. It's a good thing zombies don't know how to use doors.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh I manged to escape back into the dining room and all I had was a handgun & about half a clip. It's a good thing zombies don't know how to use doors.
Haha...Damn...I was in the hallway that has the mirrors and suits of armor...The one with a bad light and like three zombies where you find the green arrow head...So many tight corners got me ****ed...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea never liked that hallway either. You never knew if something was waiting for you around all those tight corners, although the mirrors do help. Ah I miss the fixed camera angles, they added so much suspense.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yea never liked that hallway either. You never knew if something was waiting for you around all those tight corners, although the mirrors do help. Ah I miss the fixed camera angles, they added so much suspense.
Me too, but they just wouldn't work for a game nowadays...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
re 2 & 4 because poor leon had to fight those big meanies on his own.

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
I would have to say Code Veronica has the kinda scariest Story line because it incorporates three different playable character with their own monsters, mutations etc to kill. Plus when you have a heck of a lot more bosses to kill!

Top Bottom