• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica what's the difference...?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Between CV and CVX, apart from the obvious port from dreamcast to ps2.
i know that much lol, but i never got far enough into CV to notice a difference when i played CVX?
:huh:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There's not much of a difference. X has a bit better graphics, Steve has a different hair-cut, and there's a few new/extended cutscenes; Claire & Wesker meet, the Alexia/Wesker battle was redone, and the Chris/Wesker fight was extended slightly...
Wesker tells Chris he might be able to revive Steve

aintnoscrub

Premium
i must have missed that bit you put in the spoiler, the rest i didnt know, but now i see, but that bit...?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Maybe it was vice versa... I'm not sure, I definitely heard it in one of them though, I think it's the very last scene.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ohhh, i don't doubt you, i just didn't pay enough attention, now i have to play through again, to see this lol

aintnoscrub

Premium
i cant believe i misheard that bit the first time, although i don't think they'll go anywhere with that, as far as im concerned steves gone now.

and i just noticed, in the description for this section, it says christ redfield hahaha
christ is back baby

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well it looks like you guys have covered what the differences are, but I thought I would add my .2 anyway.:)

Of course Steve's hair, about 9 minutes of additional cutscenes, but that s about it.:) I remember that Wesker doesn't run along the wall, but instead gets knocked up it with a smack from Alexia.:)

Zombie Enclave

Perhaps Steve was that monster you fight in UC. You know, the last scenario where you play as Jill, Chris and Wesker? Well, remember that B.O.W. you fight that has the big rocket launcher and that mechanical body on the top? In the artwork for it, the Tyrant part looks like it had Steve's camo pants and his boots.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;39830 said:
Perhaps Steve was that monster you fight in UC. You know, the last scenario where you play as Jill, Chris and Wesker? Well, remember that B.O.W. you fight that has the big rocket launcher and that mechanical body on the top? In the artwork for it, the Tyrant part looks like it had Steve's camo pants and his boots.

That creature was TALOS(Tyrant Armored Lethal Organic System), and it is basically what Umbrella had been trying to create all along, they(Spencer) wanted something that was superior and could be controlled. This of course being what Spencer wanted for his Utopia in which he would become a god. It was controlled by Red Queen, a very succesful BOW, but unforuanely met it's end by Chis and Jill.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;39842 said:
Thanks forgot what it was. I guess I was wrong. But then where will he appear again?

That is the golden question,and it also applies to Sherry Birkin.:)

We don't know for sure that Steve will even make a return, Wesker only suggested it, but they could have done something with him in RE5, you may remember when Chris & Sheva are on that platform thing, right before you fight the U8, Chris types in Jill's name, why not put in Sherry or Steve, he should have looked or them too...

Top Bottom