• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do in a Zombie invasion !!!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Creator Of G;65411 said:
I'd run downstairs and get my Odachi katana. Yes, I have a katana. An Odachi is a long bladed, two handed katana. I'm also not too shabby at dual-wielding a pair of Nodachi katana.
I guess steel is effective against more or less rotten flesh, so you can maybe offer us some protection. :D

Revenantjack_2.0

Well my situation probably gonna be a lot worse. Since here civilians aren't allowed to have guns, if something like this really happen, we have to use makeshift weapons. I've looked around the house and saw the things that can be used for defenses.

Tools such as wrench and hammers might work. I might use a plank and hammer the tip with nail spikes. I'd bring along a small one handed axe, a machete, some aerosol sprays, a lighter, bottles of kerosene and maybe few petroleums. A bike helmet for head protection, some really thick jackets(better chance of evading those scratches and bites), and a scarf to protect the neck.

Finally I'd grab my chainsaw and fill it with full gas. Then I'd head to the nearest bank or jewelery shop to try and look for any shotguns left by the guards(hopefully there'll be one).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Revenantjack_2.0;65504 said:

a lighter, bottles of kerosene and maybe few petroleums. A bike helmet for head protection, some really thick jackets(better chance of evading those scratches and bites), and a scarf to protect the neck.

Finally I'd grab my chainsaw and fill it with full gas. Then I'd head to the nearest bank or jewelery shop to try and look for any shotguns left by the guards(hopefully there'll be one).
You can make molotovs if you have some bottles! Molotovs must be more effective against zombies than most handguns? That protection gear is a good idea.

Jewelry shops have guards with shotguns? Do you have civil war or something? :huh:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
What would I do? Hhhmmmm...*rubs chin*.

I would grab up that metal baseball bat that stays behind the front door and do some head knockin' mwuahahahahaha. "HOMERUN B*TCH!!!" :lol:

Revenantjack_2.0

Romero;65630 said:
Jewelry shops have guards with shotguns? Do you have civil war or something? :huh:

Nah, no war over here. Malaysia is a peaceful country. The shotgun is a standard weapon issued to most jewelery shop guards, usually used to guard against robbers.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Revenantjack_2.0;65718 said:
Nah, no war over here. Malaysia is a peaceful country. The shotgun is a standard weapon issued to most jewelery shop guards, usually used to guard against robbers.
That's hard man! :eek: I didn't mean civil war literally, but shotguns are serious guns. Here jewelry shops have no permanent guards, only random guards that has no other weapon than their intercom/cell phone.
Shotguns are very dangerous and firing it at a busy place is not easy without hitting much more than just the robbers.

Maybe they are prepared for zombie robbers. :ermm:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Around here the people who work there tend to have guns lmao. They don't use shotguns though; they usually have some kind of handgun...Glocks usually. I wouldn't know what to do if I had to use a real gun. I've only shot a BB gun. :lol:

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Rathit;62445 said:
Hmmm... not much i can do with how tiny i am...well take everything i can grab good old reliable metal baseball bat and run... i would die in the first hour.

Hey ur smaller so u can fit through smaller places.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Romero;65630 said:

You can make molotovs if you have some bottles! Molotovs must be more effective against zombies than most handguns? That protection gear is a good idea.

Zombies can survive about 45 secs on fire and u'll need more than bottles u'll need bottles,lighter,gas or liquor, and some slow burning cloth.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Blargh Man;65800 said:
Zombies can survive about 45 secs on fire and u'll need more than bottles u'll need bottles,lighter,gas or liquor, and some slow burning cloth.
He said he got petrol and the rest can be found anywhere.
I didn't know zombies are that fire resistant. :huh:

Slash;65819 said:
we all talk the talk, but could we walk the walk? xD
We are not invaded, are we? They listen to our talk and thinks we are too well prepared. So it works.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Blargh Man;65800 said:

Dude...you're smaller than me. So I'll just pick you up and use you as a melee weapon. That should work just fine. :lol:

Oh how I love picking on my little brother. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;65833 said:
Dude...you're smaller than me. So I'll just pick you up and use you as a melee weapon. That should work just fine. :lol:

Oh how I love picking on my little brother. ;)
Oh how I'm glad I'm not your little bro haha! :lol: :p

Marksman

Zombieland rocks

I would use the rules in zombieland like the other guy said. I live in a hotel so I would bar all the doors, (windows are too high, and theres huge metal gate round the other side. So there is only one way in, and thats a big wooden door!) Wouldn't run out of food since Sainsbury's is about 100m away. Can go round with big bags, fill em up, come back, put food in kitchen.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
I have a zombie plan so grand it would take six pages just to tell everyone... I have everything planned out.

Top Bottom