• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What? What IS This!?

Cyberote

It's a new member!

Hey guys. Been looking for a good Resident Evil forum for a while now. Most of the other ones I went to are kinda dead, so here I am trying this one out! It's looking pretty good so far!

I began my Resident Evil history by watching my father play when I was a kid. I was pretty scared of the zombies way back then. The first RE game I ever played by myself was RE4 when I was 11 I believe. I instantly loved it and decided to revisit the previous titles. And here I am today; a Resi fanatic. Here are some of my preferences

Favorite Games: RE1 GC Remake, RE2, RE4
Favorite Characters: Wesker, Jill, Barry, Chris, Claire (so hard to decide!)
Favorite Enemies: Crimson Heads, Tyrant T-002, Nemesis

EDIT:
What do you guys think of my fan-made RE6 screenshot? It's far from professional, but I can still try lol. As you can see, I miss Claire and zombies.
Pic4.jpg

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Welcome, friend. ^ ^

Pictures looking great. It reminds me of George Romero's "Night of the Living Dead." One of the first Zombie movies I ever saw.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome to REN! Lol my love for Resident Evil began while watching my dad play, as well :)

L

Lurker
We may be kind of inactive as in some people post hours apart, but we're far from dead.

WELCOME WE ENJOY PEOPLE WHO ENJOY ZOMBIES WHO ENJOY BRAINS AND GIRLS WHO ENJOY BOTH COMBINED WHO ENJOY MEN WHO ENJOY GUNS WHO ENJOY HEADSHOTS WHO ENJOY BRAINS WHO ENJOY THOUGHTS WHO ENTERTAIN YOU!

Sorry...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
welcome I hope you have and I can't tell those pictures are not professionaly made

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Hello New person to the Forums.
LFF - I could hug you!
But yeah, good to see A new face, and one with A sense of humor, lol.

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
Awesome Joke, great pic, love Nemesis and T-002.

I know it's a bit late, but I approve!
1092757-hercules_thumbs_up_super.jpg

Hope you like it here buddy!

Top Bottom