• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 What was your favorite Cutscene?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I'd say he's got a few moves from all over the place, when wesker sprints at you an skids to stop thats a slide kick M.Bison does in the new Street fighter IV lol and the Hydra shotgun, that stance is from Devilmaycry! I swear it!

its alll made by capcom, so why not?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I kno, bloooody slackers.... I do like the filters though, even though its such a easy thing to do haha I think its pretty cool they did something like that. Id like to beat hard mode to get the last one, Ive never seen it...

Wondering if its like extra gory or something...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I use to like doing it but ..ah **** it
I think Im okay

you seen my stonervideo? lol
youtube, highdaze

Godammlover

Haha, lol :)
Well, I've made a video for egg glitch.
I went through with the computer player and did some death scenes. Got a few. Not enough yet :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you showed me the egg glitch video it's pretty damn decent to man haha shows ou exactly what to do anyway :p

sweeet death scenes make sure to get the croc ones and wesker doing his force punch lol.. theres LOADS..

O.O

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like the cutscene when Chris says weskers just another left over from one of umbrellas projects lol haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah it was a short lived moment when Jill told you to leave her an carry on with the mission
=(
But I was glad that she lived haha... Would of been sad if she died yano... what wesker said made me think she was gonan die lol

Number1JillFan

RE5.;29782 said:
Yeah it was a short lived moment when Jill told you to leave her an carry on with the mission
=(
But I was glad that she lived haha... Would of been sad if she died yano... what wesker said made me think she was gonan die lol

Yes that would have been sad I probably would have been ****ed as well but how epic that would have been if she died.

Biohazard

I'd have to say where when u save jill and she's all like GO CHRIS! Go get him! and chris looks at jill like, ya babe, ill be back to hit it! lmao i donno

judled

the part where wesker throws his glasses at chris and hes hit him before he knows whats going on. that is such an epic fight. i nearly creamed with the slow motion and there trying to shoohim and stuff.... awesome

Top Bottom