• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised What was the Scariest part?

Erikinho4

Scariest part for me was when I first encountered the first zombie, got scared and stressed at the same time that I pressed buttons randomly^^

SyphonX

For me, the scariest part was the whole game. I played the Original RE1 on PlayStation; I had Resident Evil: Director's Cut.

I don't know about anybody else, but I only ran into one other person who had the same problem. I bought a cheap ass controller from K-Mart that somehow shorted my PS' board so Memory Cards were completely Non-Functional.

My first ever play ever Resident Evil was with no saves whilst a buddy watched. It was sheer tension the entire way through, and yes I did beat it. I also did the same thing for Resident Evil 2 several times.

However, Resident Evil 3 made it a little more difficult with cheap deaths, so I never actually beat that one.

Anyway, the scariest part of Resident Evil for me was the hunters of course, because they would kill you instantly. For me, it was Game Over. The final countdown at the end with Tyrant was pretty damn nuts also, what a sense of accomplishment, I felt like I actually Surived a Horror.

Dazed

Definitely the first encounter with the zombie. It was a genius move by Capcom, to let the player know what he/she is dealing with. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha *munch munch* that zombie was tucking into her team mate
Geez hungry mofo.

66153-20.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ah shi- yeah.
When I had the shotgun I had to open the door just to shoot one in the face! But yeah if you kept opening the door eventually it would just say something like "...theres no point in trying" ahaha those dogs just wait outside the hole time lol.
but the first time I tryed I was like thats wiked I get to go outside! then a dog jumps through the tiny gap you look through haha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Exactly, even though it's still jumpy that dog musta got owned haha that one dog alone had to pay for all the rest being so anoyying lol

AVP

no its not the dogs or the crows i think its ether the zombies or the viruses and bosses

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The first time i met a Crimson Head it started to run at me, it scared the hell out of me. Another one is when Forest starts chasing you around the mansion and jumps out of nowhere, and the thing that makes it worse is that you can't kill him because he has grenades strapped to himself.

Top Bottom