• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was harder?

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
What do you think was a harder game?

-Resident Evil 5

-Resident Evil 4

I thought Resident evil 4 was harder...(because of the bosses)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Resident Evil 4 is more harder. The mercenaries, gigantes, everything. The only thing that was easier in RE4 that was not easy in RE5 were the people who had chainsaw because in RE4 they will fall with a shotgun, as in RE5 they still come after you.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
yea, and ashely was useless, so you had to watch her all the time, unless you had the 2nd special costume.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Neither were hard. You had to look after both Ashley and Sheva. More annoying than anything. To me, they were equally... disappointing? Gah, too easy and absolutely lacked in the fear/horror department.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Elochai;64775 said:
Neither were hard. You had to look after both Ashley and Sheva. More annoying than anything. To me, they were equally... disappointing? Gah, too easy and absolutely lacked in the fear/horror department.

I second this.
I thought they were crazy fun though. Horror element is gone though. If they're trying to take it in a new direction, suspense is the next best thing and they don't even do that well. It's a cool shooter, not much else. Mercs is what keeps me going.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yeah the action in the two games were great. I really enjoyed them both, especially mercs. The more I play 4 and 5 the more I get into it. I guess I'm just a stickler for the old school. :p

Levan

Polkka. lol
Honestly I believed RE5 was harder, especially Pro. Compared to RE4's professional mode, Pro mode in RE5 is sick. x_x

weskersbarber

for me re4 was harder.the only part in re5 for me that was hard was the battle on the boat before the final weskr battle when you use the lock on launcher thing

Top Bottom