• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 WHAT THEY SHOULD"VE DONE ............

The Resident evil 4 beter

i think they should've planted the t-virus in the plagas so we would have highly intelligent zombies

it would also bring in the window for B.O.W of some crazy nature

i don't know about u guys but zombies creeped me out more than parasites

a mixture of both.......SWEEEEEET!

Hoady

Thats what i said in another forum like the zombies would stay in packs,would be more stealthy and would run at you.They would obviously eat you too which would be cool and grab you then mob you with there delicious fangs.

I suppose if they had a rough form of communication which you could understand would be good too and i'm not sure about weapons but put it this way it couldn't be any worse then the ganados(there not bad but would've made more sense for zombies with more intelligence).

yes but zombies with parasites in them would nt need weapons i mean sure they would have to be smart
i was thinking an i am legend zombie thats fast smart yet still a bloodthirsty being

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=Grace Saunders link=topic=737.msg19222#msg19222 date=1229982346]
Wow. This is the second "I miss the zombies!!!1" thread I've seen today. :D

Just WHY were they so... fascinating? All they did was eat flesh and moan. :-\
[/quote]

The zombies kinda represent the concept of Resident Evil as a series. The older games had a real scare factor to them as was fitting of the 'survival horror' genre.

These days, the series is drifting more away from that genre and becoming a more action orientated game.

yes wesker ur right

i like scary games! dont get me wrong i like action games too but scary is my fave. resident evil is by far my favorite game(even over call of duty!)

I mean i beat re4 like 100's of times(literally!!!)

thats why i think they should brimg back zombies.

i also feel thats why the old director left and wont play

ResiDude

I also miss the zombies..

However, since RE4 didn't involve zombies, and it is one of the most popular PS2 games, it makes sense for them to stick with the parasites as they did so well before...

Top Bottom