• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the HELL is this??

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Maybe it's my problem than or some server problems... Also I don't know if you noted the resident evil 3 safe room theme in the beta, when you enter into safe room... I don't know if this mean something or is just and Easter eggs, but it's strange, they could have used the re 2 safe room theme but they decided to use the Re 3 theme maybe they are implying that a re 3 remake is on the way

No, I didn't notice but I didn't get to play very long because I didn't have a lot of time between work and school.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Maybe it's my problem than or some server problems... Also I don't know if you noted the resident evil 3 safe room theme in the beta, when you enter into safe room... I don't know if this mean something or is just and Easter eggs, but it's strange, they could have used the re 2 safe room theme but they decided to use the Re 3 theme maybe they are implying that a re 3 remake is on the way

I went back and played again and it certainly wasn't the RE3 save room music that played. It was the REmake save theme. At least on my version.

D

Deleted member 21244

I went back and played again and it certainly wasn't the RE3 save room music that played. It was the REmake save theme. At least on my version.
I find out that in project resistance the save room theme im change between room, sometimes is the re 1 theme, sometimes is the re 2 theme and sometimes Is the re 3 theme... Nothing to do whit re 3 remake, it's just an Ester egg to all the save room theme in the series

D

Deleted member 21244

It looks like this game isnt canon.

https://www.gamesradar.com/resident-evil-resistance-is-not-actually-canon-confirms-capcom/

Oh well; let hope they wont remove mercenaries in favor of this mode. My neutral feelings about this game will become extremely negative that way.
Well it was pretty obvious for a while that it wasn't Canon, just like almost every mode from resident evil

Playstation magazine writed that mercenaries will not be in re 3 but Peter Fabiano and the rest of capcom crew didn't confirmed this

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
It makes sense it won't be canon - just like the Mercenaries and Tofu's game. But I know it will be fun anyway. The news that it isn't canon almost makes me happier because then they can be ultimately creative without worrying about the underlying story events.

Top Bottom