• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the HELL is this??

Turo602

The King of Kings
Meh. I wouldn't call it a Left 4 Dead game. It's a 4v1 multiplayer game. So it's more like Evolve, Dead by Daylight, and Friday the 13th. I think the genre has merit and as much as I'd like to play Friday the 13th, I just don't see any longevity to it. I honestly don't care for this game either and would have been happy with just a 4 player campaign that could right the wrongs of Operation Raccoon City and fill the void of co-op games like RE5 and RE6. But as usual, Capcom did the Capcom thing. This honestly looks like it would have been better suited as a multiplayer mode in RE2.

RedfieldFan

Ok...Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this is an outrage, and not what the fans want?? A team based "Survival Horror" game that's basically Capcom's version of L4D. It's getting harder and harder to be an RE fan XD. I mean, I'd take a remake of Survivor over this garbage idea.
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...n-more-multiplayer-in-project-resistance-game
A remake of Survivor could actually be kinda cool with today's RE engine. Maybe as a bonus feature in the RE3make..?

PinkHerb

Healing Item
We will have to wait and see, i mean...it could be fun, we can't judge a book by its cover until we give it a try.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We will have to wait and see, i mean...it could be fun, we can't judge a book by its cover until we give it a try.
That's such a dumb phrase...Not judging a book by it's cover. You completely should. If I don't find airplanes interesting, and the cover show a picture of airplanes, and says "The History Of Airplanes," then judging by the cover alone, I'll find this book uninteresting.

Turo602

The King of Kings
That's such a dumb phrase...Not judging a book by it's cover. You completely should. If I don't find airplanes interesting, and the cover show a picture of airplanes, and says "The History Of Airplanes," then judging by the cover alone, I'll find this book uninteresting.

But then what if you open the book and it's pictures of a bunch of naughty horny sluts on an airplane?

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If anyone has a book about a bunch of naughty horny sluts on a plane, please lend it to me for research purposes. As a self proclaimed naughty horny slut, I love to read stories about my kind.

*Insert Samuel L. Jackson Snakes On A Plane Joke Here*

D

Deleted member 21244

There is no doubt the trailer was ****, and the gameplay trailer look a bit messy, but let's Wait before judje... Also this is just a spin off game that will be available at half price, it's an operation raccon city like game , tonight I will put my hand on the beta and I will finally find out if it is **** or not...

If I had to judge this game by the cover there is no doubt that it is a bad game, but only by proving it I can say it isn't

D

Deleted member 21244

I just played the beta and I must say it's fun, I like to play whit other and try to survive togheter, it's a good way to pass the time... But the game is still a mess in my opinion, the control are fine, graphic is good, but the gameplay is mess, I get lost many times, and the whole map look like a mess...

I didn't played whit the mastermind yet, but I will soon...

PinkHerb

Healing Item
I just played the beta and I must say it's fun, I like to play whit other and try to survive togheter, it's a good way to pass the time... But the game is still a mess in my opinion, the control are fine, graphic is good, but the gameplay is mess, I get lost many times, and the whole map look like a mess...

I didn't played whit the mastermind yet, but I will soon...

Seems promising then

D

Deleted member 21244

Just played whit the mastermind and I must say It was really fun, I had more fun playing as him than the survivor...

I find him to be a more strategic gameplay and taking control of the bow is fun, playing as Mr x is fun as hell...

But sometimes it gets to chaotic and messy when there is to much appening and I can't understand what the hell is going on... I hope they fix this sense of chaos whit both survivors and mastermind...

Also the survivor ability are a bit useless in my opinion, only the supporting character ability are good and the are healing ability and reporting object on the maps...
The boxer is useless, I give punch that didn't deal to much damage and there is another character who give kicks but is useless in my opinion... I still had to try the hacker character

This could become a good multiplayer game to pass the time if the fix some messy gameplay perspective and add more maps and modes, unless it will become boring in few hours, just doing the same things every time especially whit the survivor

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I really enjoy the beta. So far the only thing I don't like is that the survivor character selection was basically a free for all and I would've liked to pick my character. But the gameplay is fun and I feel like it's close enough to Outbreak for fans of that game to enjoy it also.

D

Deleted member 21244

I really enjoy the beta. So far the only thing I don't like is that the survivor character selection was basically a free for all and I would've liked to pick my character. But the gameplay is fun and I feel like it's close enough to Outbreak for fans of that game to enjoy it also.
I don't know if it is just me, but I can't find a match, I stayed in the match finding for at least an hour but no match was to be found, did you have the same problems?

D

Deleted member 21244

No. I'm usually in queue for less than a minute.
Maybe it's my problem than or some server problems... Also I don't know if you noted the resident evil 3 safe room theme in the beta, when you enter into safe room... I don't know if this mean something or is just and Easter eggs, but it's strange, they could have used the re 2 safe room theme but they decided to use the Re 3 theme maybe they are implying that a re 3 remake is on the way

Top Bottom