• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City What is you're role/class?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
First off i love this forums so i wanna know more about you guys (gaming wise) i don't feel right as to ask for you're personal life so i'll keep it gaming wise

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
When I'm playing with my friends, I'm the team's assault guy while they play as the Medic,Surveillance and Field Scientist respectively. Medic is my secondary, and then its Recon.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Coolio
Vs I'm assault
Campaign I'm The Field Scientist
secondaries for me are Medic, Recon(spec ops only)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
campaign solo... if i want to win fast i will use assault (lupo)
if i want to have fun and take my time killing them all.. recon (good ol' vector)
if i want to make them suffer ill so with field scientist (four eyes)

when playing online multiplayer ill use bertha or lupo in the recover the g samples
deadmatch vector
survivor: bertha, lupo or vector
heroes mode: beltway specter or four eyes

those are my picks
i can give you my guns allignment but that is my secret ^^

but from what i see you do know what to use aswell lol

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
campaign solo... if i want to win fast i will use assault (lupo)
if i want to have fun and take my time killing them all.. recon (good ol' vector)
if i want to make them suffer ill so with field scientist (four eyes)

when playing online multiplayer ill use bertha or lupo in the recover the g samples
deadmatch vector
survivor: bertha, lupo or vector
heroes mode: beltway specter or four eyes

those are my picks
i can give you my guns allignment but that is my secret ^^

but from what i see you do know what to use aswell lol
Lol i use 2 simple guns
Advanced SMG and Ravenger

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It depends; sometimes I choose my role depending on which character I like and sometimes I choose based on active abilities but, most of the time, it goes like this no matter what the mode:

USS:
Vector/Recon
Four Eyes/Field Medic

Echo Six:
Party Girl/Surveillance
Willow/Recon

Heroes Hero:
Jill/Demolition

Heroes Villain:
HUNK/Recon

Interestingly enough I stay pretty consistent on weapons no matter what my role is. My handgun is almost always the Samurai Edge, though sometimes I'll swap it out for a silenced handgun and, while my main weapon varies occasionally, it'll more than likely be something along the lines of: Hammer (my favorite as my accuracy is best with it), Ravager, Tactical SMG or the Light Machine Gun.

And yes, I love Recon classes. :p The characters are just so badass it's hard to resist.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It depends; sometimes I choose my role depending on which character I like and sometimes I choose based on active abilities but, most of the time, it goes like this no matter what the mode:

USS:
Vector/Recon
Four Eyes/Field Medic

Echo Six:
Party Girl/Surveillance
Willow/Recon

Heroes Hero:
Jill/Demolition

Heroes Villain:
HUNK/Recon

Interestingly enough I stay pretty consistent on weapons no matter what my role is. My handgun is almost always the Samurai Edge, though sometimes I'll swap it out for a silenced handgun and, while my main weapon varies occasionally, it'll more than likely be something along the lines of: Hammer (my favorite as my accuracy is best with it), Ravager, Tactical SMG or the Light Machine Gun.
You and I are exactly the same except for our hero...I use Carlos (Assault I believe)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Alright Here is mine
USS:
Four Eyes/Field Scientist
Bertha/Medic
Lupo/Assault
Echo Six:
Shona/Field Scientist
Dee-ay/Assault
Harley/Medic
Heroes Hero:
Leon/Assault,Surveillance,
Heroes Villian:
Ada/Medic/Assault

Guns:
Advanced SMG,
Ravenger,
Mini SMG
Mob Special

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
U.S.S.
1.Lupo
2.Bertha
3.Four-Eyes

Spec Ops
1.Tweed
2.Party-Girl (i don't have any abilities for, when i choose her)

Heroes
1.Jill Valentine
2.Claire Redfield

Villains
1.Ada Wong

*and if the characters have been choosen by other players, i simply just go back to the main menu and go back to the game-searching lobby, since i prefer to choose my character as same as my gender.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
U.S.S.
1.Lupo
2.Bertha
3.Four-Eyes

Spec Ops
1.Tweed
2.Party-Girl (i don't have any abilities for, when i choose her)

Heroes
1.Jill Valentine
2.Claire Redfield

Villains
1.Ada Wong

*and if the characters have been choosen by other players, i simply just go back to the main menu and go back to the game-searching lobby, since i prefer to choose my character as same as my gender.
Intersting....most people race to Assault just to use SS and spam shotguns
Anyways i don't care much for gender taking into account the females are stronger

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Intersting....most people race to Assault just to use SS and spam shotguns
Anyways i don't care much for gender taking into account the females are stronger

yes, when i choose Lupo, i don't go for the Super Soldier ability; i much prefer and always choose the Incindiary Rounds ability, to me that ability is my favourite and has proven to be superior and adds a tad bit of fire damage whilst i blast away at their head until they cease to live. also i forgot to add Willow on the Spec Ops list, and like Party-Girl; i don't use/have an ability active.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
USS/ Spec Ops:
Assault w/ Super Soldier / Guns A'Blazin
Medic w/ Painkiller / Stimpack
Recon w/ Camouflage / Motion Detector
Surveillance w/ Threat Scanner

Heroes:
Leon w/ Threat Scanner / Super Soldier
Jill w/ Motion Detector

Villains:
Nicholai w/ Attraction Pheromone / Fragmentation Mine
Ada w/ Painkiller/ Incendiary Rounds

Preferred weapons (in no particular order)
Riot Gun
Juggernaut
Assault Shotgun
Tactical SMG
Suppressed SMG
Heavy Machine Gun
Mob Special
Samurai Edge
Lightning Hawk

JRfromGermany

my list changes from time to time, i try to be flexible.

USS:

Bertha
Four Eyes
Beltway
Lupo

Spec:

Harley
Dee-Ay
Tweed
Shona

Weapons:

Heavy MG Gun
Hammer
Ravager
Assault Shotgun
Juggernaut
Advanced SMG
Militia Rifle

TheDutchMan

I'm the unknow class in the game its called:

Hunter's Toy

I keep getting nuked by those basterds in some missions. 4 at a time aint funny. Looks to me the B.O.W Hunters Online are more more weaker then the Hunters offline

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm the unknow class in the game its called:

Hunter's Toy

I keep getting nuked by those basterds in some missions. 4 at a time aint funny. Looks to me the B.O.W Hunters Online are more more weaker then the Hunters offline
If you're having that rough of a time with the hunters, try playing as Four-Eyes/Shona, depending on which side you're playing on, and using the program infected active ability. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
USS:
I play as Lupo and have Bertha, Four eyes, and normally Vector on my team.

Spec ops:
I play as Tweed and put Harley, Dee-Ay, and Shona/and or Party Girl depending on if I'm playing with friends.

Heroes:
Jill or Claire.

Weapons:
Heavy Machine Gun
and my Samurai Edge bitches.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
USS:
I play as Lupo and have Bertha, Four eyes, and normally Vector on my team.

Spec ops:
I play as Tweed and put Harley, Dee-Ay, and Shona/and or Party Girl depending on if I'm playing with friends.

Heroes:
Jill or Claire.

Weapons:
Heavy Machine Gun
and my Samurai Edge bitches.

u should use super soldier instead of whatever you used with lupo xD it was very nice playing with you and mags ^^
we should do it more often

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
when in doubt
nuke them till they glow, then shoot them in the dark

also, you know those tips they give you (if anyone reads them, i do) when the loading screen is prompted, the one about Hunters (as i like to call them by their development code MA-121) saying something like this "Hunters have scaly skin which makes them difficult to damage them from behind" (or something like that). what i do is when their back is facing me, and most of their back is scaly, i have one tip on how to damage them while their back is turned and facing you, just shoot their buttocks (since their "buttocks" isn't scaly and prone to inflicting damage)

Top Bottom