• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City What is you're role/class?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
also, you know those tips they give you (if anyone reads them, i do) when the loading screen is prompted, the one about Hunters (as i like to call them by their development code MA-121) saying something like this "Hunters have scaly skin which makes them difficult to damage them from behind" (or something like that). what i do is when their back is facing me, and most of their back is scaly, i have one tip on how to damage them while their back is turned and facing you, just shoot their buttocks (since their "buttocks" isn't scaly and prone to inflicting damage)

well if you are quick enough and have a juggernaut equipped, i can kill a hunter really fast, before they attack me ^^

VeCtOr

I do that with the Samurai Edge....

BRTky.jpg

xD im just joking haha

VeCtOr

i know i love it too, but the pic was really appropiate for the moment xD

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Campaign mode anyone. For versus modes Team Attack and Survivors I use Spectre or Party Girl. I like to know where my enemies are at all times. For Heroes mode I use Clair. Medic just kick ass in that mode.

JRfromGermany

Four Eyes and Shona are really good to beat the hunters, *flup* and the hunter becomes my pet, then i kill the beasts with my gun. When i don't use the virologists, distance is my way to go, always shooting low (in the stomach area). Throwing beltways/tweeds mines a few feet infront of their "can" when they arrive, when they jump out, all 3 mines will explode, you doesn't even get a scratch.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
well if you are quick enough and have a juggernaut equipped, i can kill a hunter really fast, before they attack me ^^

well i've read on some hint site or some-sort that the best weapon against a MA-121 is a shot-gun (type of weapon), going about nullifying their movement pattern or something of that sort, but hey. everyone has their own tactics which in turn i respect. i on the other prefer to use my most favourable weapon which happens to be a Combat SMG, and it goes to my favour when i am Lupo and have her Incendiary Rounds ability (which an ability i always use, when being Lupo) active (during an online-verses match). Also would like to add that i can relate to why a shot-gun type weapon would go best against an MA-121 (if they were in a good, close "face-to-face" situation since a shot-gun type really pack a punch in a very close face-to-face situation, and this i can confirm from using one al'a the Perferator (against another player-online) and being the recievee of the attack)

Four Eyes and Shona are really good to beat the hunters, *flup* and the hunter becomes my pet, then i kill the beasts with my gun. When i don't use the virologists, distance is my way to go, always shooting low (in the stomach area). Throwing beltways/tweeds mines a few feet infront of their "can" when they arrive, when they jump out, all 3 mines will explode, you doesn't even get a scratch.

i would assume, that you have their (Four-Eyes/Shona's) program infected to Level 3 to able to have an MA-121 under your control? (i assume since when i have Four-Eyes choosen, i have her Attraction Pheromone ability choosen, level 3 at that. i would have gone for the Program Infected ability, but seeing that most people would right away attack an MA-121 when they see one, during an online-verses match, and with this i just don't think it's worth of me to waste away my Xp points on this, given the said situation i've said.)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i would assume, that you have their (Four-Eyes/Shona's) program infected to Level 3 to able to have an MA-121 under your control? (i assume since when i have Four-Eyes choosen, i have her Attraction Pheromone ability choosen, level 3 at that. i would have gone for the Program Infected ability, but seeing that most people would right away attack an MA-121 when they see one, during an online-verses match, and with this i just don't think it's worth of me to waste away my Xp points on this, given the said situation i've said.)
But it helps to get the S+ in campaign

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
But it helps to get the S+ in campaign

on the note of being on campain. doing a second try at that (on Veteran, since when i first did campain i did it on Normal difficulty, having Four-Eyes as my character) i'm quite in a juggle who to choose between Lupo or Bertha (as they are more favorable to me/likely to me, during choosing my character when on the U.S.S. side, during an online-verses match) but as far as the getting the S+ grade? (on campain) not my concern, i just do my "thing" and what grade i get after is just okay with me as long as i enjoy it whilst doing it whilst trying to survive.

EDIT: just figured out who i'd choose when i do decide to do campain again....when ever my GOLD subscription on Xbox Live is done which may be for a long while, since currently i have one month currently subscribed and active and got a 3-month subscription card (with a code for a 3-month GOLD subscription to Xbox 360 Live)

on Veteran (difficulty) > Lupo and on Elite (hard) (difficulty) > Bertha, and on both of these two campain difficulties i'll be going for the Kill Leon option (Saving Leon isn't favourable to me)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Assault, always. It's the only class I can make use of when it comes to abilities, so Lupo for me. I also like her the most personality-wise. As for the others: I prefer to have Bertha in my team to heal me once in a while rather than playing her myself. Vector is useful in some situations, but also unreliable: There's a bug that sometimes causes enemies such as Spec Ops to spot me although I'm invisible. Four-Eyes is too complicated for me, her abilities don't even work in half of the cases, I don't know if it's meant to be like that or just another bug. Spectre is completely useless unless you're looking for intelligence items. And Beltway is nice as an AI partner because of his powerful shotgun, but I've always sucked at using explosives in whatever game.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Campaign: Assault, servailance

I love Lupo and Dee-Ay, and I love having Super Soldiers for annoying bosses and such. I also like Party Girl, and being able to see all items/enemies is pretty sweet.

Online: Demolition, assault

I still like Lupo/Dee-Ay, but I don't like feeling like a cheap bitch after I get a kill with Super Soldier. Plus, those characters are always taken. Fast. Demolition is almost never taken, and I like the frag mines. I also like the bomb armor, not getting knocked back by explosions.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
I go with Recon. Nothing I like better than going up behind someone and pistol whipping them xD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm usually Bertha... because I like first aid sprays and kinky German chicks. I never play any of the other modes. And I'm addicted to painkillers (GET IT GET IT).

MEGANO

Look I'm rank 99 which is a seperate story itself, but the point here is that I got all mission on S+ loads of xp which delivered me to that rank simply because I was doing this

1- GET VECTOR
2- MAX HIS MIMICRY ABILITY
3- TRANSFORM INTO ENEMIES SHAPE & VIOLA you can kill them without them warned u're around ..or pass them
4- GET RIOT GUN + SAMURAI EDGE use L2+R1 for samurai to auto aim on enemies heads.

I went to chick my progress on main game screen just to found out that I used VECTOR like 90% during all my campaign /versus used MIMICRY above 100% lol

used RIOT to kill over 5.000 players

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I would have to say that my role/class is a mix bag.

For the U.S.S. Missions, my main classes are Field Scientist, Assault, and Recon, but only for Casual-Normal. In terms of Professional (I haven't tried Veteran. I skipped Veteran and went straight to Professional), then I usually use Medic (On the first 4 missions) and Field Scientist (The last 3 missions).

As for the Spec Ops, I don't have the DLC with the exception of the first mission, and my main class on Spec Ops is Survillance as of right now.

As for online, I never got a chance to try it.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
USS.
Primary: Vector
Secondary: Bertha.

Spec ops:
(Do not have this DLC yet.)

And I use Recon for all Multiplayer matches.

Top Bottom