• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

PaLa

I can't say one RE game - my favourite - because if I need to say it will be RE 2 and RE3. Why? RE2 was first Resident that I had ever played and I love Police Station and RE3 because of Raccoon City :)*) and Jill Valentine ofcourse!

GreenZombiE

Resident Evil 2 for the win. I have so many good memories from that game. I just love the storyline, the characters and the overall atmosphere of the game. I love the idea of the whole city infected by the T-Virus, I couldn't get enough of this game back when it first came out and I still go back and play the GC version as often as I can. One of the BEST PS GAMES ever made. It is a true classic. I would have to say CVX is my second favorite and then it would probably be REbirth.

L Kennedy

i would say that re 2 is the best game, it has a great story and it was the first re game i playd and i thougt leon was cool ;)

hazardman

I'm going to cover all my bases. They remade re1. ported (put on another system but the exact same except for buttons) re2,3 and CV:X to gamecube and everyone knows whats up with 4. the best one for mr though has to be re3 because you aren't the only survivor on racoon. you see zombies attack like 3 or 4 people. that made it seem more realistic.

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=116.msg7336#msg7336 date=1214337648]
Resident Evil 4 has to be my favorite. Every part of it was like pure poetry lol :D :D
[/quote]

Except when Ashley screams :-\

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=116.msg7338#msg7338 date=1214364739]
Except when Ashley screams :-\
[/quote]
So true. But I think it added to the story, because you were tempted to shoot her but then you would realize that it would count against your file :/.... but sometimes it was so totally worth it!

Ikari

It might not be what you're expecting!

A lot of players like to complain about the fact that the game has no item boxes but I thought it was challenging that way :)

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=Ikari link=topic=116.msg7354#msg7354 date=1214369370]
It might not be what you're expecting!

A lot of players like to complain about the fact that the game has no item boxes but I thought it was challenging that way :)
[/quote]
Yeah and you get to have someone follow you around all the time. Double the firepower muahaha! :D

Top Bottom