• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What does your Atache Case look like?

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
So, let's hear it. What does your best Atache Case have in it?

Mine has: The Matilda (fully upgraded), The Striker (fully upgraded), The Semi-Automatic Rifle (fully upgraded), The TMP (fully upgraded), The Mine Launcher (fully upgraded), The Chicago Typewriter, The Infinite Launcher, The P.R.L. 412, The Semi-Automatic Rifle Standard Scope, and a brown chicken egg. :D

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Mine has the .222 bolt action rifle (fully upgraded), the handgun (fully upgraded), the handcannon (fully upgraded) for bosses, ammo for said weapons, and first aid sprays.

weskerondope

well mine has something like this
blacktail, striker, rifle, tmp, infinite rocket launcher
4 f aid sprays, 4 mixed herbs (y+g+r) 4 hand grenades, 4 red grenades, 4 flash grenades,
and some ammo and stuff, all weapons fully upgraded

L

Lurker
Striker (Glitches), Handcannon (Fully Upgraded), Typewriter, and various herbs and grenades. I don't need ammo where I'm going!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mine is full of money! :D

I never thought of this before now, but I have so much money that I should be able to use it as weapon. The coins could inflict damage and the notes can be used to divert attention.

I also have some conventional guns, but I don't remember which ones.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
All my guns are fully upgraded, I have the Blacktail, the Striker, the Semi-Auto Rifle + scope, the TMP, and the Broken Butterfly. I'll buy and sell the Chicago Typewriter occasionally. I keep a bunch of gold chicken eggs and R+Y+G herbs and sell all first aid sprays, plus ammo for each weapon and always at least two flash grenades, and three of each of the others.

For Separate Ways, if I remember correctly I got rid of the TMP and the Shotgun and just use the Blacktail, the Typewriter and Bowgun.

And everything is always perfectly grouped together. I'm crazy OCD about that.

Aleck

Biohazard
Mine is full of money! :D

I never thought of this before now, but I have so much money that I should be able to use it as weapon. The coins could inflict damage and the notes can be used to divert attention.

I also have some conventional guns, but I don't remember which ones.

Sort of like, Alice in Resident Evil Afterlife...:p

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
The Handcanon(a lot of fun earning, then upgrading), Chicago Typewriter(which is probably the most often equipped and used), and the Infinite Launcher! Sometimes the PRL gun, but that's just cheap.

And a crap load of First Aid Sprays. Seriously, pretty much all of my extra space is F. A. Sprays!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
And a crap load of First Aid Sprays. Seriously, pretty much all of my extra space is F. A. Sprays!
I'm not quite sure, but I think I remember it was some sort of penalty for using F.A. sprays? I know I always preferred herbs and I must have had a reason for it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I'm not quite sure, but I think I remember it was some sort of penalty for using F.A. sprays? I know I always preferred herbs and I must have had a reason for it.
At least in the earlier games. I definately remember with RE2, cuz you had to get an A rank in order to unlock the 4th Survivor and Extreme Battle Game modes.

IDK about RE4. I don't think you can aquire that many in the later ports of RE4 though, I think. I remember in the GC version having tons of F.A.'s, then I thought I remembered being limited like in the Wii and Ps2 version, like it wouldn't let me keep buying them, even though I had the pstas.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
At least in the earlier games. I definately remember with RE2, cuz you had to get an A rank in order to unlock the 4th Survivor and Extreme Battle Game modes.

IDK about RE4. I don't think you can aquire that many in the later ports of RE4 though, I think. I remember in the GC version having tons of F.A.'s, then I thought I remembered being limited like in the Wii and Ps2 version, like it wouldn't let me keep buying them, even though I had the pstas.
Yup you can't buy more FA if you have two already.
Red+Green sells for 2000, and FA sells for 2500. It's a small profit if you sell FA and keep herbs.

Top Bottom