• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What do you think was in the cocoon in Ada's campaign?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I always thought when she mentioned "bringing someone back" it was Wesker. *shrugs* Never gave much thought to it, though.

shadowman912

I'm horribly late to this thread, but I had made my own theory to this a bit back so I wanted to share it. Carla named her company Neo-Umbrella. But why? She had no attachment to Umbrella, why rebuild it. Albert Wesker was the one who wanted to rebuild it and make it his own. Then destroy the world with chaos so only the strongest survive. I think she used Jake's DNA to C-Virus herself an Albert Doppleganger. And the last time we were certain Albert died in a lab..he came back.

Jean Carlo

I believe that the events in RE6 and RE7 are somehow connected. Maybe Carla did in fact clone someone. One of the biggest mess RE7 brought about was that weird guy calling himself "Redfield". What if Carla tried (!) to clone Chris? What about that Albert gun thrown by him at the end of the game? I don't know, but I have a feeling that Capcom wouldn't leave such a confusing story behind. They must've thought it all out and through. At least I hope so.

Xlaire

At first i thought it was leon based on ada’s emotion losing her cool when she saw the hands(we know ada. She’s not like that, she’s only like that when it comes to leon, heck she doesn’t even show much emotions to other characters but who knows). imo, carla knows ada wong and prolly ada’s feelings for leon (since simmons knows it so maybe carla knows it too) and carla actually hated simmons/ada. On the video of carla experimenting, the subjects are obviously a male so it can’t be another ada or carla’s clone. Besides she wants to be a queen so there’ll be a king.

but then re7 has some shts going on with that guy calling himself redfield so maybe chris is the one carla did cloned. But who knows? It could be anyone like jake/chris/leon, although carla made contacts on both chris and jake by kidnapping jake and make a fool on chris. So jake and chris has the higher chance that was cloned but oh well, hope re7 has some answers

Sp3ctr3187

It is vague wehter that office was SImmons office or Carlas. Why would SImmons appear there later after the train? Carla gassed that entire area she was trying to get simmons off her back whom was stalking her. I think it was both their office at one time but after they parted ways Simmons locked her out. Who knows it's too ovague but I think it was another Ada "clone" or attempt at one.

Top Bottom