1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of this game?

Discussion in 'Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles' started by reesthom99, Jul 7, 2014.

1. reesthom99

reesthom99 Member

Hi, I was just wondering what You guys think of this game. To be honest I fairly do enjoy it, I do get bored from time to time but I do fairly enjoy it. I love the Racoon City missions, definitely my favourite missions.

2. KennedyKiller

KennedyKiller Super Saiyan Member Supporter

I think the Chronicles games as a WHOLE are some of the best entries into the series. There are some very cool unlockables. The Weapon upgrade system is great. And, in my opinion, you feel closer to the characters in them.

reesthom99 likes this.
  3. WidowNamedWong

WidowNamedWong "They took everything from me... i'll kill them"

Didn't really like it.

4. ArabPikachu

ArabPikachu Well-Known Member

Fun game

Planning to repurchase the game since I miss having it.

5. ArabPikachu

I was pleased to see this game implement reload animations as opposed to the unrealistic "you can't see your character's hands while they reload" process.

6. Patrick Wilfong

Patrick Wilfong Steve Picks LLC

this game was enjoyable, but there were a few issues I had with it. My wife wanted to play with me when i was fight alexia, and let me tell you this... 2 player is usually fun, but when you spend the whole game saving up on ammo for a fight you will definitely need it in... it SERIOUSLY sucks when your player 2 wastes all of your ammo due to inexperience... :( haha but otherwise, no real complaints XD

7. MartinMilk

MartinMilk Well-Known Member

I like it fits great on the Wii.

8. BioHunk

BioHunk Member

One of the best games on the Wii in my opinion. From the time they announced UC, I was really hoping you could free-roam, even if it was still mission-based. So that's one setback in that I wish it was off-rails instead. But, as an on-rails shooter, and a pretty gorgeous game for the system it was released on, you'll be hard-pressed to find better.

9. Sackboy123

Sackboy123 Lovely Claire Redfield

I really love the game, it's better the Umbrella Chronicles however I do find it quite frustrating and annoying, even if you aren't a fan of Resident evil, it's still very enjoyable if you're just a fan of rail shooters

10. MartinMilk

MartinMilk Well-Known Member

I think Umbrella Chronicles was better just for the fact that the camera dosen't move constantly. It's soo hard to aim in Darkside. Anyway both great games.

11. johnny_mercury

johnny_mercury Member

As a fan of arcade games like Time Crisis, House of the Dead, etc I really enjoyed it. As a Resident Evil game I still liked it, probably rank it in the middle of all of the games.

12. JHJ

JHJ "Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"

I just started playing it yesterday (I'm know, I'm a little late to the party), so I'm not that far into it, but I have to say, from the little I've played so far, it's a lot better than Umbrella Chronicles

13. black 93

black 93 Well-Known Member

I enjoy the chronicles games, but i prefer umbrella just because the camera is your worst enemy in darkside. The enemies are easier and headshots are easier to pull off in darkside, but that camera... Jeez. It's not unplayable like some reviews made it out to be, but trying to find secret files and stuff is harder because in darkside your character is either tripping up, getting blown up, sprinting or dodging something. Umbrella is slower but you feel a lot more in control.

14. ArabPikachu

Capcom employed an uncontrollable camera for Darkside Chronicles because the company's intent was to have greater emphasis of horror than Umbrella Chronicles; love it or hate it, the uncontrollable camera of Darkside Chronicles, was essentially a first-person styled throwback to the stationary third-person camera of RE: Zero, REmake 1, RE2, and RE3: Nemesis.