• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 what do you guys think of...

007_agent

RE5s end credits theme, pray? i thought it was a total success a fair ending theme for a good game. the song, after i played the game, really put things into perspective, from my point of view. what i mean by this is the real evil wesker was doing and how many people lost their lives and became monsters in kijuju. how there was no hope in those lands, and how weskers horrible unstoppable will drove all the horror to happen. really makes wesker a trully EVIL character, and i think it gave the game a certain emotional depth, after having killed anything with a pulse (lol). wesker just became a more awesomer villain, and chriss message of hope at the end of the game in the chopper gave me (i dont know if any other player) a certain admiration for the character. what did you guys think?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I totally agree. Of course I always remembered the Pray theme from the Tokyo Game Show(TGS) '08 trailer, which played the instrumental version of the song, pure epic.:)

We Are Ninja

I agree as well. I beat that game (again) a few days ago and was genuinely impressed by the end theme. It fits the mood; I thought, "I just killed hundreds of infected and saved the planet. The threat is FINALLY over..."

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I have beat the game quite a few times but Iv never listened to the credits all the way through lol I dunno end credits never really interest me lol thats when i put the controller down and walk away haha

Wesker_xSTARSx

I loved Pray. Hearing it from the ending just made me feel the anticipation I felt when I heard it from the first trailer. I just felt like I accomplished a whole journey only to want to continue further.

Top Bottom