• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you do for a living?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm a musician. It's not just occasionally performing for events, I also help out musician friends if they need help with something music related and they'll pay me sometimes. I've given a few music lessons too. It's not really on a schedule or anything, so some people would say I'm basically unemployed, but meh.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I would love to be a pastry chef but right now I'm my mother's caregiver and it's been that way, technically, for about a year and a half I think. When she could still walk with her walker, she didn't need me as much but now she's bedridden. I've wanted to go out and get a job to help the household but I don't have the time for a job.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
That's amazing! Are you in a band? Do you sign or what instrument do you play? Now I want to see and hear what you do ^.^

Nah, no band. That didn't turn out very well. xD I sing, play piano, guitar, drums, and people make fun of me for this, clarinet. I can play a tiny bit of a few other instruments, but I never got to practice them as much since I don't have my own. I also write songs, but they aren't very good at all. :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was working on the Canadian federal election as a communications chair to a candidate... now that the election is over I'm scrambling for a Parliament Hill job like many other Liberal staff . Waiting until the Employment & Labour Minister appoints her chief of staff so I know who to shoot my application to.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I was working on the Canadian federal election as a communications chair to a candidate... now that the election is over I'm scrambling for a Parliament Hill job like many other Liberal staff . Waiting until the Employment & Labour Minister appoints her chief of staff so I know who to shoot my application to.
Dang... lot's of successful people on this forum. Never would've thought.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
At least your in school, getting that education. Good luck to ya.
Well, I guess it's my turn. I work at a fast food joint, and live with my Grandma....Yay me!
But its better than being broke.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm a sales supervisor over a team of 17 people. We sell Internet, home phone, and television services for CenturyLink and DirecTV. At the end of the day, I'm basically just a big cheerleader that also teaches people how to sell products, but I'm happy with it!

I used to own my own business called Cyberpunk Productions, back when I was just a sales agent. I would book, management, and promote performing artists, from a local level, to international touring acts. But after getting the promotion at my day job, I just couldn't juggle the two along with being a father. Getting off work at 6 or 7 then coming home for an hour, then going to manage a show and not getting home till 1 a.m. or later, just to wake up and do it all again...It takes its toll..

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Nah, no band. That didn't turn out very well. xD I sing, play piano, guitar, drums, and people make fun of me for this, clarinet. I can play a tiny bit of a few other instruments, but I never got to practice them as much since I don't have my own. I also write songs, but they aren't very good at all. :p

That's amazing. No one has the rights to make fun of you if you can play all of those instruments. There's nothing embarrassing about the clarinet. I'm really impressed and damn you must be good. You should upload some of your music on here ^.^

Maybe even make a thread for your song writing. We could all share lyrics (assuming others write some). I've wrote a few in the past. Decent I suppose and it was a fair while ago since I've written any >.>

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I don't really have a job atm, but I'm a Japanology studtent. I wanted to extend my knowledge about Japan and its culture beyond anime and games, so that's why I decided to study this subject a year ago.

I got to know Japan's history, culture, society as well as language (Kanjis aren't that hard, they're fun). It's quite interesting.

I've been also thinking about becoming a storywriter for video games, since I love to write stories.

Top Bottom