• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are your plans for 2016?

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Any plans? Anything you want to do, get into or leave behind and drop?

For me, i would like to get into boxing, Go to university or college to study something that I'm yet to choose or think about. And I'd also like to cut a lot of my refined sugar intake and also improve my strength of character & be more confident. I know that all these things can be done already now and the digit on the end of 2015 changing to a 6 doesn't mean jack & believe me when i say I'm working on all of this now but i hope by 2016 at dome point this will all come together. Its the small things done perfectly that makes all the difference.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Let me see....

I hope to continue becoming a better woman and human being. I hope to go on new adventures in 2016. I will continue working on my baking skills lol...so everyone's gonna get fat in my house :p I hope to spend a lot more time with my baby niece, but that goes without saying. I will spend time with her until I cease to breath.

I would like to say that I hope that our world leaders will come to their senses in 2016 but I doubt that will happen any time soon :/ I still have hope though.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Getting a job, and finding true good friends because all the friends I've made in the past few years are bad because of how self centered they are. Except for one person she was different. I met her in a forum nack in 2005. But that is for a different thread.

T.A.L.O.S

Let me see....

I hope to continue becoming a better woman and human being. I hope to go on new adventures in 2016. I will continue working on my baking skills lol...so everyone's gonna get fat in my house :p I hope to spend a lot more time with my baby niece, but that goes without saying. I will spend time with her until I cease to breath.

I would like to say that I hope that our world leaders will come to their senses in 2016 but I doubt that will happen any time soon :/ I still have hope though.

Sounds great! Its also awesome that you want to spend more time with family members, i myself would like to spend more time with my brother who lives in another city. Good luck with the banking! Also remember, you are a great human being, a unique human being, with your own set of traits and talents we are always discovering. Ha, i also wish the world leaders would also clue up, and stop being greedy and ignorant. Happy days tremor!

P.S. You got room for one more at your house? The sound of plentiful food sounds great ;)

T.A.L.O.S

Getting a job, and finding true good friends because all the friends I've made in the past few years are bad because of how self centered they are. Except for one person she was different. I met her in a forum nack in 2005. But that is for a different thread.

Sounds good buddy, good luck with the job hunting! Something is always around the corner for you to take up. Just remember though, finding a job that fits in with your life style will take a good amount of searching and effort so never be disgruntled :). I know what you mean fella, i have like 3 true friends, all else are practically acquaintances.

T.A.L.O.S

Well propably finally getting decent job as i plan on getting new Laptop for games and PS4 too, and maybe too meet some new people and get new friends too.

Sounds great man, got some stuff to look forward to then! I'm also going to get a PS4 in the new year sales, I'll probably play the PS3 more for a while though as there's a lot of games i still haven't played.

T.A.L.O.S

Haha well, my family has always been quite hospitable :happy:a trait I would like to see more of where I live. We used to be well known for our hospitality lol.

My house has four great chefs so there's always good food of some kind ;)

That's awesome! More families need to be this way, there's nothing better than a well mannered family that welcomes you and makes you feel at home while keeping you from going hungry lol. Its families like that, that are seen upon as a safe haven for those going through a rough time, and its a beautiful reputation to have.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I resolve to have my bangin' bikini bod back by this summer. Hopefully now that I'm being treated for hypothyroidism, losing the weight will be easier. I've recently taken up martial arts for both exercise and discipline.

I would like to become more involved with my community. Since I'm considering a run for public office in 2018, now is the perfect time to start meeting people and donating my time to something other than a political campaign.

I would also like to become more spiritual. Not in a religious sense because I'm not cutout for religion, but I'd like to understand myself and the world around me more than I currently do.

And Talos, please do not double/triple post. You can quote more than one comment in a single post. :)

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'd like to lose 5 stone - yeah, I laughed at that one too

I'd like to come off my medication - still laughing, to be fair

I'd like to find the purpose for my life. I'm 33 and still have no clue what I'm doing. I mean, if being a carer is all I'll ever do then fine, that's ok. But it would be nice to know if there are any other options out there for me before I settle.

Going to aim to stop drinking for at least January. Can't promise I can last longer than that, but my liver sure would appreciate the break

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My list will probably grow as time progresses, but so far, I'm only looking forward to ONE thing, and that's VisionCon 2016! The annual nerd convention about 30 miles from my hometown where we will be debuting some new costumes! Also, my wife will be selling some of her costuming wares at a convention for the very first time! All in all, it'll be a great way to start the year! WTF = Waiting Till February!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
As long as the year isn't as bad as 2015 has been for my family that's all I could ask for...
I would like to be able to start to move forward with my life, maybe get a place to live. Kick start my old hobbys and maybe find new ones

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I hope to get a job again and save up for a car and a house so I can move out soon lol.
I really hope to get my music going more than anything though. Its just been difficult to get people together and play with, but I'm really gonna be pushing this year.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm hoping to continue with my weight loss. Obviously I'm gonna take a break from it over Christmas but I'm determined to lose more.

I'm also really looking forward to going on holiday. We usually go every year and have a big family holiday, but due to different circumstances we couldn't go this year. We've booked for next year and I can't wait.

A trip to Amsterdam with friends may also be on the cards. It depends if I can afford it.

I also want to find a permanent job and settle into something. I just need to find my niche.

And finally... This is gonna sound stupid but I'm hoping I'll meet someone this year. I feel like all my friends are in relationships and I'm not. It probably won't happen, but we'll see.

Hopefully 2016 will be a better year for me too.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm hoping to continue with my weight loss. Obviously I'm gonna take a break from it over Christmas but I'm determined to lose more.

I'm also really looking forward to going on holiday. We usually go every year and have a big family holiday, but due to different circumstances we couldn't go this year. We've booked for next year and I can't wait.

A trip to Amsterdam with friends may also be on the cards. It depends if I can afford it.

I also want to find a permanent job and settle into something. I just need to find my niche.

And finally... This is gonna sound stupid but I'm hoping I'll meet someone this year. I feel like all my friends are in relationships and I'm not. It probably won't happen, but we'll see.

Hopefully 2016 will be a better year for me too.
I have a REALLY good method for weight loss if you want it!

Top Bottom