• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]Tw6JI82Cteo[/youtube] The name of the song isn't in the title, but it is Rise sung by Origa. I know that this isn't the full song, but it is still the orignal song. And yes I know that the song is spoken in a differen language, but most of it is spoken in English. Until I kind find the English lyrics of the song, the last part you can understand, but I can assure that there is no inapporpiate stuff in the lyrics or the credits in the video since I memorized what was in the credits in the english version and the lyrics I found in another video, but I can't remeber the name of the video.

EDIT: I found the translation of the song. Anything before 0:48 is translated as everything after that time is in English.

I am a solider, meaning that I'm both the defendant and the judge. I am standing on both sides of the fire. Leaning into the curves, overtaking life and death. I'm running to fight with the shadow of a lie. No matter how many threads deception would weave. Truth will always illuminate the outline of the light.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slash;74076 said:
just listenin to some blues
I'm not a true fan of blues but that one of B.B. King is not bad. And it reminded me of a big radio hit from 90:
Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues
[youtube]Xx3yXUunEq8[/youtube]

tremor;74189 said:
[youtube]812HHetzbe4[/youtube]
Nice Tremor. :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]ja0_m-4NAec&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]Qh8SsaCWY-s[/youtube]
[youtube]CMCxuSzdGDI[/youtube]

I am in that CSI mood.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's 3.40am and almost quiet. I listen to the muffled sounds of the laundry machine in a nearby room, and a great tit that sings somewhere in the garden. I love this song, streamed from nature. 8/10. (And I give its name 10/10 :p)

Hoady

Romero;74415 said:
It's 3.40am and almost quiet. I listen to the muffled sounds of the laundry machine in a nearby room, and a great tit that sings somewhere in the garden. I love this song, streamed from nature. 8/10. (And I give its name 10/10 :p)

Nature is the best man, although you got me on the Great Tit.:lol:

Pink Floyd - If

An odd song, there music wasn't that psychedelic in the beginning.Next on shuffle is Motorhead - Shine(theres always a song i haven't heard)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;74432 said:
Hey how do you make your videos pop up in your post?

You take all the numbers and what not after the = sign in the url for the video and put it in between these: [youtube ] [ /youtube] :)

[youtube]JAYXRtNxsGA[/youtube]

Hoady

Sweet thanks Tremor!Can you see it?Its white on my screen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;74446 said:
Sweet thanks Tremor!Can you see it?Its white on my screen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I[/youtube]

Yup I see it, and it's white for me as well.

Instead of putting the whole url in there, just put 2l2O-JOXG_I in there. It should work.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;74456 said:
Beautiful thanks tremor!

[youtube]2l2O-JOXG_I[/youtube]

No problem :D

I'm posting this video again just because I am absolutely loving this song right now.

[youtube]Ggi-nmN4HjM[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]aio0StWsuLU[/youtube]

The first time I ever heard this song was on the credits for Heavy Metal 2000...thanks to my dad :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;74422 said:
Romero;74415 said:
Nature is the best man, although you got me on the Great Tit.:lol:
Tits are great. ;) :lol:

tremor;74488 said:
[youtube]aio0StWsuLU[/youtube]

The first time I ever heard this song was on the credits for Heavy Metal 2000...thanks to my dad :lol:
Nice. I didn't know Billy Idol sang heavy rock.

Top Bottom