• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Soul Fist

Mi mi mi mi mi mi Sexy me me mimimi mimimi mimi only me me < That song is so catchy, I just found it out days ago.. It's a Russian girl group, they are very pretty too XD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So during the month of October, while everybody is catching up on horror movies (a thing I do all year round), I decided I would just listen to sh!t tonne of music in my collection I never got around to, which, understandably perhaps, was a lot of progressive rock and long-form instrumentals.
And what sparked this was Mike Oldfield's classic album Tubular Bells being used as the defacto theme song for The Exorcist. So there's the October/Halloween/prog rock connection.

If anyone is looking to do a deep dive into Tangerine Dream, Force Majeure is a perfect album to start with. It's a very melodic album and has a heavy focus on guitars and drums as the follow-up to Cyclone's change of direction (which itself introduced lyrics), and compared to their previous albums' very ambient sound.

Top Bottom