• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Just recently watched Angel Beats! and even though the show doesn't last long (13 episodes and 1 speical episode), it's definatly one of my favorite anime shows and is currently my second favorite. And I really love the theme of the show.
Translation: I open my eyes again, to a sleepy morning. I tighten the tie around my neck. When I pass through the classroom door I can walk in with my chest puffed out proudly. Such a wind blows past everyday life. I thought I heard it. I even thought I felt it. Now it starts to shake within my chest. I thought it would come soon as those millions of stars vanished. I watched them fade. I waved them good-bye. I'm glad. Overlooking the corner of the hall as I sweep. I think something is odd even though the time within me has stopped. It's like I'm living different days. The dust falls and piles up like snow. I thought they were waiting. I even thought they were calling out. Now my time starts to shake. I thought I found it. I awaken lost memories. Thats the end of the eternal story. Before I knew it I was running. You were pulling my hand. Yesterday is long past; Tomorrow is just ahead. My heart raced at such obviousness. I thought I heard it. I even thought I felt it. Now it starts to shake within my chest. I thought it would come soon. The new day passes through thousands of mornings. I thought it was waiting. I even thought it was calling out. My soul is shaking. I thought I found it. Like millions of dreams the day can vanish. I watched it fade. I waved it good-bye. Thank you.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Started watching Gunslinger Girl just a few hours ago and almost instantly fell in love with this song. I think it's got to be one of my favorite opening songs in an anime and one of my favorite song in an anime. I thought this song was beatiful and depressing.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
This has been running on my computer for the last twenty minutes or so. It's so catchy!

Top Bottom