• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]uCcknzrvHPg[/youtube]

Even though I can't understand what she is saying I still like to listen to this song.

I don't think I have the right translations for this song. 1 guy was able to translate it, but he said that it was what he could make out of the song.

Bubble Matazu come loose in the open Otsure Fireside Circle among each example if snow and dust Tayu Mai and anxiety that I was only offered a Yowa Miira to be flirtation with darkness and shadows to be a nose Tera****a Shiranu Tsukishi Ro looking through faithfully and with hesitation, and I just believe in destiny's no Izayoi no shape yourself from the road even when no food for displaced Warinaku us.

I am going to guess that these are not 100% accurate translations as it dosen't make some sense in some of the parts.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
in the spirit of final fantasy, this one always gets me choked up because the beginning was so fantasitcally choreographed..ugh such a delight

[youtube]ApQ4AbOMCyM[/youtube]

btw Golbez i loved that piece

Kaylee

Alice: "Any last words?"
Gah! I can't help myself. I really liked the soundtrack to Afterlife xD

A Perfect Circle -- The Outsider (Resident Evil Afterlife Soundtrack)
[youtube]_fyXBMToT1A[/youtube]

Kaylee

xD

Tomandandy - Cutting (Resident Evil Afterlife Soundtrack)
[youtube]SM9aYBONiXk[/youtube]

This one has to be the most badass of them....! Or maybe they all are! :33

Kaylee

Thought you guys would get annoyed if I posted another RE related song...so, here's another song I like to listen to. Though I really like the ones I'll post next more xD

Flow -- Go! (Naruto Opening)
[youtube]02V3sl1N31E[/youtube]

Top Bottom