• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Kaylee

Alice: "Any last words?"
Ah, I see. I'm sorry to hear that....
I have two servings brothers. One in the Navy and the other in the Army. I know how you feel :( I'm terribly sorry, especially if I made you feel bad by bringing it up...

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
[youtube]a_YR4dKArgo[/youtube]​

I love her! She's a great actress, beautiful, has a beautiful voice, makes the awesome-esty songs I've heard in a while, has great pop songs, loves pickles (which I love) and she was in one of my favorite shows as a child! Yes....it was Barney xD

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Oh, don't worry about it lol. You didn't upset me or anything. And pop music is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. A buddy of mine was in the shop when his Staff Sergeant walked in and turned on the radio. He sat down and told everyone to shut up then he turned up the volume. Miley Cyrus was on and it was that mountain song. He leaned back in his chair, closed his eyes, and sang a long with it. :lol:

Lying From You - Linkin Park

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
No no. I think it's called The Climb? lol Horrible memory when I'm tired.

My Curse - Killswitch Engage

Kaylee

Ah, the Climb. That one's pretty good, for Miley/Hannah. xD

I just adore this song. I can listen to it over and over again and never be borded.

Nelly Furtado -- say it right

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]qv3Ozm9dlng[/youtube]

I just found out the name of this song yesterday after I bought and played Goldeneye on the Wii. Goldeneye by Nicole Scherzinger or Tina Turner is not my favorite Bond song, instead Die Another Day by Madonna is my favorite, but Goldeneye by Nicole Scherizinger and Tina Turner are still very good.

Kaylee

Koji Kondo is another brilliant composer. Sure he makes music for games, but that doesn't change the fact that its beautiful music! :33

Spirit Temple -- (10 minutes version)
[youtube]RxMjrLlZkCQ[/youtube]

Kaylee

AMIEVIL is a great composer, though not very, very known, he is known among game fans for older games like FF6, Mario, Secret of Mana and things like that.

His music is amazing!

Final Fantasy VI Death On The SnowField Terra's Theme Song OC Remix
[youtube]-bqVcGEFELM[/youtube]

Top Bottom