• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

O(+>

My Mum and Dad were fans and sort of still are. Got so many of his albums, it might as well be a Prince shelf.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
O(+>;68813 said:
My Mum and Dad were fans and sort of still are. Got so many of his albums, it might as well be a Prince shelf.

What was it that I watched once, I believe it was a concert with Sheila E. and such called "Sign O' the Times"? I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. :lol:

O(+>

Yeah, most likely that one. She was in his Lovesexy tour too but Sign O' The Times is much more commerically available for some reason. Actually quite nice to know someone other than me likes Prince, hardly anyone around near me who even knows who he is. And I can't trust anyone who doesn't like at least 1 Prince song...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
O(+>;68815 said:
Yeah, most likely that one. She was in his Lovesexy tour too but Sign O' The Times is much more commerically available for some reason. Actually quite nice to know someone other than me likes Prince, hardly anyone around near me who even knows who he is. And I can't trust anyone who doesn't like at least 1 Prince song...

Hehe yeah, same here. I don't know many people who like Prince's music either. I believe my favorite Prince song has got to be "Housequake".

Queens of the Stone Age - Burn the Witch (UNKLES remix)

O(+>

I've got too many faves to narrow it down to one. But i'll be listening to...

Prince & The NPG - Cream

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
O(+>;68811 said:
It's subtle but you might be able to tell i'm a Prince fan also :)
130pxprincelogosvg.png

Is it this? I thought this in your signature indicated that you were a female. :confused:

I still listen to that Def Leppard song Tremor posted.

O(+>

Romero;68822 said:

130pxprincelogosvg.png

Is it this? I thought this in your signature indicated that you were a female. :confused:

I still listen to that Def Leppard song Tremor posted.

Nope, I be a guy. That symbol is kind of a mix of the male and female, which was referred to as a 'Love symbol' for one of his albums. And also becoming his 'name' after some nasty dispute with Warner Bros.

I've got a few versions of Housequake if you'd like 'em tremor :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]hyr5WdrEvGI[/youtube]

I love this song, and The Crow is one of my favorite movies..ever. Hahaha, and the year was actually 1994, not 1984.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
My irritable 8 year old whingeing about having to do her project. In fact, she's actually crying over it and I for one could not care less. It's doing my head in...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[youtube]L7T-YG_6uMU[/youtube]

This is a song I posted awhile ago people are strange its from the lost boys in this scene
NiN have some good songs lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm actually not listening to music..I'm watching a scene from The Crow lol. Apparently I can't get enough of this movie here lately. :lol:

This movie will definately bring out some emotions in you that's for sure. I don't know how many of you have seen The Crow, but if you haven't, you should make a point of seeing it atleast once. Haha, you probably won't even have to find it on dvd or anything. Apparently Youtube has the whole movie, broken up into parts.

[youtube]4X2Flybin30[/youtube]

And here's a trailer if any of you would like to see.

Top Bottom