• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A CD bought in Hellas, it's not easy to type the name because it literally IS Greek to me...

The artist seems to be ΚΑΙΤΗ ΓΑΡΜΠΗ. It's a portrait of a very beautiful Greek woman on the cover.
And I think ΤΟ ΚΑΤΙ must be the album title.

I have no clue how to read or understand it, maybe Fallen91 knows. :confused:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
More Greek music! This is even better than the last one.

An incredibly hot woman with the name ΑΝΝΑ ΒΙΣΣΗ (Anna Vissi).

Album: ΑΓΑΠΗ ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΗ

Fallen translate! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, I can't post a link to the song because I'm on the cellphone, but please feel free to look it up on Youtube if you want. Beyonce & Lady GaGa - Video Phone.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
The dog snoring, my son coughing and Steve typing on his computer upstairs. And the neighbours' TV...

Mr Sunshine

Romero;67701 said:
A CD bought in Hellas, it's not easy to type the name because it literally IS Greek to me...

The artist seems to be ΚΑΙΤΗ ΓΑΡΜΠΗ. It's a portrait of a very beautiful Greek woman on the cover.
And I think ΤΟ ΚΑΤΙ must be the album title.

I have no clue how to read or understand it, maybe Fallen91 knows. :confused:

Romero said:
More Greek music! This is even better than the last one.

An incredibly hot woman with the name ΑΝΝΑ ΒΙΣΣΗ (Anna Vissi).

Album: ΑΓΑΠΗ ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΗ

Fallen translate!

LOL!! :lol: :lol:! Hahahahahahaha! Oh my god! That was hilarious! OK. Let's see what I can do!

"ΑΓΑΠΗ ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΗ" means "Excessive Love"

"ΤΟ" means "The". "ΚΑΤΙ" means "Something". But I don't think it sounds right in English! A freer translation would be "The Quality" or "The Thing". It's an answer to the question "What am I looking for from someone". Well I hope you got the idea!

Romero, these albums are about ten years old! I had almost forgotten them! I would suggest you to listen to Elena Paparizou! She is younger, prettier and Greek-Swedish too! :D

Top Bottom