• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm almost postive that I've posted this video already but I really don't care. It's my favorite GazettE song and it's my ringtone soo I'm posting it again :p

Mmmmm Ruki :3 soooo sexy!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I hate the person who introduced me to this song (Correction, all those people on that program on T.V. talking about one-hit wonders and their songs) as well as Meredith Brooks's most known song because everyday I'm doing something boring this song always pops into my head and I like it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore

I hate the person who introduced me to this song (Correction, all those people on that program on T.V. talking about one-hit wonders and their songs) as well as Meredith Brooks's most known song because everyday I'm doing something boring this song always pops into my head and I like it.

I've heard this song for the first time in How I met Your Mother. Now it's stuck in my head and I'm starting to like it.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I've heard this song for the first time in How I met Your Mother. Now it's stuck in my head and I'm starting to like it.
I don't know what it is about this song that makes me rememeber it. It got so stuck in my head that everyday in class when I have nothing to do, I keep singing that song to myself or out loud if I can't help it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Skate or Die! famous intro, Commodore 64 version 1988. The sound produced on a sound chip designed in 1981-82 is fantastic.

About the sound chip (Wikipedia):
"The MOS Technology 6581/8580 SID (Sound Interface Device) is the built-in Programmable Sound Generator chip of Commodore's CBM-II, Commodore 64, Commodore 128 and Commodore MAX Machine home computers. It was one of the first sound chips of its kind to be included in a home computer prior to the digital sound revolution."

Edit:
The sampling of electric guitar that is featured in this tune should not have been possible, but adept programmers - such as Rob Hubbard in this case - was able to do it by exploiting a flaw in the chip. :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Out of all the vocal songs in Persona 3, this would probably be my favorite.

Translation of the few parts sung in Japanese: Moonlight/When it is exchanged, ringing words, their dreams./Repeat/Go ahead over the dark.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
:)

I have many favorites there, but if I'm to mention four here and now, I take 15 Cold Sweat, 19 Tower of Death, 22 Infiltration and 25 Regenerator.

Cold Sweat begins at 0:26:09 and is the tune played in "The Hall of Water" in the castle, Tower of Death is played in the huge tower before your final meeting with Salazar. Infiltration is played in the "dinner room" that is right after you meet Ada in the bedroom.

More than 1 hour and 11 minutes with quality music. Plus the awesome gameplay. That is value for the money. :)

Top Bottom