• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
WARNING: IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE PERSON, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG.
NOTE: I WAS GIVEN THE OKAY FOR THIS SONG FROM A MODERATOR.

I seriously can't get this song out of my head. After listening to a whole 9 minutes of it, it literally got stuck. I think the best way to describe this song is what Travis Touchdown says about it in the game.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Susanna Hoffs singing a song she co-wrote a million, billion years ago with THE Mike Campbell? Well, I'm sold!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Oh my god. I've never even played this game, but I can only imagine how much better this music sounds with the boss fight as well.
When you combine Philistine with Margaret it makes it a clear defintion of memorable fight since the song does explain her backstory and she taunts you with the song by calling you a Philistine. Almost all the bosses in the No More Heroes series have really awsome themes to go with them that makes the fight even better, like Speed Buster, even though her battle is the worst, the boss herself is far from worst not only due to her unique concept of being an old lady with a possibly the world's most dangerous gun, but because of her theme as it makes you instantly say "Granny doesn't **** around.". The only exceptions are Jasper Batt Jr. since he is the ******ization of what a character is (You can even call him the most unlikeable) and has possibly one of the unfair fights in history, and Million Gunman who is terrible to begin just like Jasper due to his lack of backstory, annoying catchphrases, horrible fight, and not only ripping-off Revolver Ocelot by making his coin bullets ricochet off walls, but also looking almost exactly like another boss named Dr. Peace who is a thousand times better than Million Gunman in almost every area even his fight.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I've been listening to this song in my truck on my way to and from school the entire week. It has been years since I last listened to it and I'm glad that I digged through all my CDs and found this song.

Top Bottom