• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Deidara is a ninja in Naruto xD

His main power is to create explosives, which he sees as an artistic achievement, he shouts "KATSU" (sounds like he's shouting "CATS") a lot in that song which is often translated in the anime to "HA" or "DETONATE" or something. I think it's just an exclamation.

The "mmmmm" at the start is cos he goes "hmmm" a lot at the end of his sentences

At 0:52 I think he repeats "Tobi", who is another character in the series

At 1:04 he says names of other characters, "Sasori-danna" (danna is the honorific for "master", and as the youngest member of the Akatsuki organization he sees some of the members as mega superior so he uses that honorific), "Kisame-danna", Orochimaru, Itachi and then I think he says "Tobi" again when Tobi's face appears

And I think that "geijutsu wa bakatsuda" means "art is a bang" or something like that

Sorry for being a nerd, I just wanted to explain it to those who were confused lol

Hoady

LOL thats cool man the more you know right.I was never into Naruto though i always thought"Err what a gay rip off dragon ball z"haha see i'm such a loser we have like 3 seasons and 11 of the movies.I don't watch it anymore though well i actually can't watch any anime now to be honest i guess i've grown out the childhood nostalgia but its cool cause its like all unedited with blood and more violence lol.I suspect thats how naruto really is but on the tv they make it more kiddy and edit everything its just a complete joke.:sleep:

Oh yeah the song.:pinch: Joe Satriani - Ice 9.

Awesome guitar.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
English dubs for Naruto = EPIC FAIL, all kiddy-ish
English SUBS for Naruto = WIN WIN WIN, blood and swearing and violence :D and sometimes rude jokes

Actually, it's funny that you should say that you think it's a ripoff of DB since the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, was very inspired by that series for Naruto. But believe me, it's a lot different to DB and DBZ ^__^

I like Fullmetal Alchemist, Sailor Moon (childhood memories yay) and Death Note too ^_^ I'm an anime/manga nerd lol

Song: 4Chan 4evar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A I don't really get the video... :S it's cute though. The only part I get is the Habbo Hotel pool raid reference

Hoady

Sailor Moon oh god no.It used to be on tv in the morning when i was going to school as a kid and i thought it was so gay haha.I seen quite a few late night anime movies and some of them are like full on man i remember seeing this one where this guys in some facility and a massive monster kills everyone except for the main guy who escapes but it had a really cool animation style.Most of it was story but entertaining.

Another one was some samurai series they put on at 2:00 in the morning everyweek.Reminded me of kill bill but all in animation, must've been pretty popular but it was cool.

Red hot chili peppers - Get on top.

Hoady

Yeah with dbz i watched it as a kid in spain and it was all uncut, when i came to australia and watched it i saw the same episodes and they were all done up so i didn't even bother watching i mean its the same stuff i saw just gayer haha.

Cypress Hill - 3 Lil' Putos

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wolfgirl;57138 said:
English SUBS for Naruto = WIN WIN WIN, blood and swearing and violence :D and sometimes rude jokes

Actually, it's funny that you should say that you think it's a ripoff of DB since the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, was very inspired by that series for Naruto. But believe me, it's a lot different to DB and DBZ ^__^

I like Fullmetal Alchemist, Sailor Moon (childhood memories yay) and Death Note too ^_^ I'm an anime/manga nerd lol

Song: 4Chan 4evar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A I don't really get the video... :S it's cute though. The only part I get is the Habbo Hotel pool raid reference
I'm more into Bleach! XD

Viva Las Vegas - Elvis

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
wolfgirl;57138 said:

I couldnt agree with you more! I hate the dubs (nerd mode) they should of never tried to make it all...kiddy like. They should of just left it the way it was originaly made.

Another One Bites The Dust-Queen

Hoady

Top Bottom