• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
This is my favorite character theme in the game. X-23 is my favorite character on the Marvel side and is either my 2nd or 3rd favorite character overall in the game (Being beat by Trish and is in a tie with Jill Valentine for my 2nd favorite).
Love X-23; she's one of my favorite comic book characters.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Love X-23; she's one of my favorite comic book characters.

I wish I could have read the comics about her. It was until I unlocked her bio in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and heard her theme that I wanted to know more about her. From the bio it sounds like she has had a life kinda like Jack's life in Mass Effect 2, tortured, being lonely, and being perfected into the ulimate killing machine. I do plan on watching some episodes from X-Men Evolution too know a little bit about her. I do want to read the comics, but the chance of me finding a X-Men comic or even a X-23 comic is slim.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I wish I could have read the comics about her. It was until I unlocked her bio in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and heard her theme that I wanted to know more about her. From the bio it sounds like she has had a life kinda like Jack's life in Mass Effect 2, tortured, being lonely, and being perfected into the ulimate killing machine. I do plan on watching some episodes from X-Men Evolution too know a little bit about her. I do want to read the comics, but the chance of me finding a X-Men comic or even a X-23 comic is slim.
X-Men Evolution didn't touch on her much but I do have to give the show it's due because it was the reason the character was created in the first place. I also have to express a deep admiration for her creators on the show because they followed it to the comics and really fleshed out her character and most of her characterization was done by them.

I do understand the problems with finding comics and empathize with them - I'm not entirely sure when I last read a comic or even what it was, which saddens me because I love them so - but if you can ever manage to get a hold of X-23: Innocence Lost, X-23: Target X or the last X-Force series, I think you'd really like them. :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
X-Men Evolution didn't touch on her much but I do have to give the show it's due because it was the reason the character was created in the first place. I also have to express a deep admiration for her creators on the show because they followed it to the comics and really fleshed out her character and most of her characterization was done by them.

I do understand the problems with finding comics and empathize with them - I'm not entirely sure when I last read a comic or even what it was, which saddens me because I love them so - but if you can ever manage to get a hold of X-23: Innocence Lost, X-23: Target X or the last X-Force series, I think you'd really like them. :D

I may have to order all the comics from someone on Ebay (If I can find a good price and someone who has good enough ratings). So far I have 3 comic series that I want tgo get. #1 being the Ghost in the Shell manga (I want to own at least everything Ghost in the Shell related since I am huge fan of series), #2 being Silent Hill manga, and #3 being X-23 comics.

I think you convienced me to be a X-23 fan.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
^Is it just me or is her voice and the pace of the song annoying? Not to mention that the song is so...repetitive, obvious and way more immature than the stuff we used to listen to back in the day.

Hoady

I'm gonna be listening to the Brawl tracks for months!My aunty fixed my wii so maybe i can kind of just borrow it for awhile lol.

Top Bottom