• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 What about Resident Evil 7 (researsh lab) !

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
okey guys ..

i was thinking .. and thinking and thinking ..

what about opening a new section ..

that just for news and maybe hopes ..and ideas .. u know

and we call it .. (( Resident Evil 7 researsh lab ))

and thank you ;)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Resident evil 7 needs to decide what its doing better and not try and be a jack of all trades.
It needs to be much more challenging, I'd say consider dropping the whole partner for campaign thing, lets get back to a scary, solo, survivor in an apocalyse feeling. Lets drop the quickshots and make the melees less powerful again, or require a shoot stun to melee.

U shouldnt be able to kill a zombie by running towards it and punching it in the face especially for a weak or female character, sorry but its true zombies should be a threatening enemy that bite or tear your flesh apart when they get near you. If surrounded by enemies you should have to run or almost die because it was ridiculous how bad the AI was.
Enemies need to seek out and attack you. I believe it was in mercenaries 3ds (but apparant in ALL resident evils) where they said ' you will need to seek out and attack enemies, they wont look for you' this is a blatant admision that their AI is broken , lol.

Dynamic changes, affect the game later, eg. saving a character early on in the game that turns out to help you later, or leaving them to die and they come back to kick your ass later.
Large, explorable areas, like Re4 but on a grander scale, something between RE4 and Fallout in terms of exploration, a day /night cycle as well as weather changes would be awesome.
And please, save it for next generation consoles and spend about 3 years developing it.

As for versus, please learn from the broken failure of Re6 survivors/predator. Ive already written enough on how any sane developer would fix those. Skill based competitive multiplayer, will have no auto lock on quickshot or spawning with power weapons, as the basic begining.

Top Bottom