• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Wesker was 18 when Jake was born..

Howard

Hero of the alspark
So add 20 years and you get 48.. and since Wesker was 18 Jake would be 30 ish..in 2012..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
So add 20 years and you get 48.. and since Wesker was 18 Jake would be 30 ish..in 2012..
the year is 2013 in the game..this may help http://www.giantbomb.com/albert-wesker/94-627/ http://residentevil.wikia.com/Wesker_children heres my info i gathered up that jake is the same age as me If you put all the info together--here you go Wesker was born in 1960, and let's say he 'did the deed' when he was 20. That would be in 1980 then. RE6 will be in 2013, so Jake Muller would be, more or less if he was born in 1980, 33 years of age. Therefore, it would be quite possible for him to be his son if he were born between 1980 (Wesker at 20 years old) to 1989 (Wesker at 29 years old, in which Jake would be 24 years old in RE6). also Wesker was injected before becoming a member of STARS with the Progenitor type of hybrid, hence why Jake's blood is so valuable - he carries the blood containing possibly the last sample of Progenitor left on Earth !jake has his dads blood which can adapt to the Progenitor Virus. However, Muller himself gains his superhuman abilities from the C-Virus.

zeroskaterz92

Therefore, it would be quite possible for him to be his son if he were born between 1980 (Wesker at 20 years old) to 1989 (Wesker at 29 years old, in which Jake would be 24 years old in RE6).
i agree with this, but i don't think Jake would be below than 27 years old, since Sherry is 27 in RE6, so Jake should be older than Sherry or perhaps same age.

HELLBOY1980

i agree with this, but i don't think Jake would be below than 27 years old, since Sherry is 27 in RE6, so Jake should be older than Sherry or perhaps same age.
i added a bit more before you replied incase you wanted to check it out i did alot of digging on jake

bruno

Chief Researcher
the year is 2013 in the game..this may help http://www.giantbomb.com/albert-wesker/94-627/ http://residentevil.wikia.com/Wesker_children heres my info i gathered up that jake is the same age as me If you put all the info together--here you go Wesker was born in 1960, and let's say he 'did the deed' when he was 20. That would be in 1980 then. RE6 will be in 2013, so Jake Muller would be, more or less if he was born in 1980, 33 years of age. Therefore, it would be quite possible for him to be his son if he were born between 1980 (Wesker at 20 years old) to 1989 (Wesker at 29 years old, in which Jake would be 24 years old in RE6). also Wesker was injected before becoming a member of STARS with the Progenitor type of hybrid, hence why Jake's blood is so valuable - he carries the blood containing possibly the last sample of Progenitor left on Earth !jake has his dads blood which can adapt to the Progenitor Virus. However, Muller himself gains his superhuman abilities from the C-Virus.

I agree with Jake's age and the time by which Wesker had him. However, Wesker was only injected during RE1, in 1998, not befroe becoming a member of S.T.A.R.S. Thus, Jake is important because he can control the virus inside his body due to his genetic makeup, not because he carries it.

HELLBOY1980

I agree with Jake's age and the time by which Wesker had him. However, Wesker was only injected during RE1, in 1998, not befroe becoming a member of S.T.A.R.S. Thus, Jake is important because he can control the virus inside his body due to his genetic makeup, not because he carries it.
--yeah....i said he can adapt it

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I agree with all of this

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries

This sounds reasonable, but wow if he's 23 because he looks older than that to me imo. I can say the same for Chris and Leon as well, maybe its because they have very stressful jobs.

HELLBOY1980

People have babies at far younger ages. Plus, I have a theory that Jake is a test tube baby, though I'd **** Wesker. lol
LMAO !! I have that theory also... we will see soon enough, but I still wish there was info on his mother...Hopefully Capcom does not disappoint us and gives a great back story on Jake and how wesker is his father and where and when he was conceived?? - I have two theories -- the first theory is that at the end Jake finds out Albert wesker actually sent him into hiding so Umbrella couldnt find him and that Albert used his last goodness within in him to send his son into hiding before Umbrella completely turned him to the darkside!! My second theory is that jake has to fight this end Boss at the end who reveals to him that hes really a clone of Albert wesker and that he could never be like the first wekser cause he doesnt have enough evil in his heart and that makes him a weakling, then we see that his love for Sherry gives him more strength than hate !!!---P.S just some cool ideas im throwing around:D

Chairman_W

I wonder who his mother is... Must be some good looking genius since Wesker probably wouldn't find anything else "worthy" of him! Maybe he is created artifically, but it seems to be pretty obvious that he is not a clone, and also that he is born several years before Wesker recieved/knew of the "Wesker virus", and decades before he learned about the Wesker children. I just hope Jake does not join his late father in the quest for "Complete Global SATURATION!!!" One insane Wesker was enough for the RE series, we don't really need another... was I guess Jake is in his late twenties, maybe 26-28. That way, Albert Wesker was 25-27 years old when he had Jake, which makes sense. By the way, I wonder what kind of father figure Wesker was...

BranBran

Been a long time since I have been here! But I'm back now! Hmmm.... I don't think Jake looks old enough to be in his 30s. Maybe his mid 20s. I also think that he looks nothing like Wesker. I was looking at their pictures side by side and I do not see any resemblance what so ever. I really think this is just a test tube baby or maybe it was so dude that Wesker experimented on and he got the results he was looking for and thought of his work as his "child." I still think it would be awesome if it really was Steve. For all we know, Wesker could have implanted him with different memories. Wesker could have done that with anyone. I just really don't want Jake to be his real son. I was so over the whole Wesker children clone thing. I also really hope it's not really one of the clones either. That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to in this story is the whole Ada clone.... I was really hopping that it was really Ada who went off the deep end lol. Other than that, the game looks pretty good. :)

HELLBOY1980

Been a long time since I have been here! But I'm back now! Hmmm.... I don't think Jake looks old enough to be in his 30s. Maybe his mid 20s. I also think that he looks nothing like Wesker. I was looking at their pictures side by side and I do not see any resemblance what so ever. I really think this is just a test tube baby or maybe it was so dude that Wesker experimented on and he got the results he was looking for and thought of his work as his "child." I still think it would be awesome if it really was Steve. For all we know, Wesker could have implanted him with different memories. Wesker could have done that with anyone. I just really don't want Jake to be his real son. I was so over the whole Wesker children clone thing. I also really hope it's not really one of the clones either. That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to in this story is the whole Ada clone.... I was really hopping that it was really Ada who went off the deep end lol. Other than that, the game looks pretty good. :)
-lol, Im sure your very young and the word 30 makes you think old people.....finally jake looks just like wesker with out a doubt, clean your glasses off!! p.s. quite a few of us old folks that are 30 somethings look in our 20s and stay in great shape and dont have gray hair or wheel chairs -lol !!!! Adas campaign will be great too !!:p

Cleona

What i think is that Wesker had a feeling that Umbrella was watching him so he had a secret family or thought secret.

zeroskaterz92

I also think that he looks nothing like Wesker. I was looking at their pictures side by side and I do not see any resemblance what so ever.
do father and son ALWAYS have to look the same? just because me and my father doesn't have any resemblance with our appearances that DOESN'T MEAN i'm not his son. simple as that.

BranBran

Actually I'm 26 and I don't think 30 is old, lol. I also don't wear glasses, sorry. I just don't see it. But once again, this is just my own opinion. Simple as that. :)

Top Bottom