• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Wesker was 18 when Jake was born..

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Actually I'm 26 and I don't think 30 is old, lol. I also don't wear glasses, sorry. I just don't see i - YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME YOU DONT SEE IT !! GIVE THEY GUY SHADES N GROW OUT HIS HAIR N ITS ALBERT !!!
2241772-albert_wesker_by_lena14081990_d4arlv9.jpg
But once again, this is just my own opinion. Simple as that. :)
Resident-evil-6-Wesker-Jr-resident-evil-30576797-1280-720.jpg

BranBran

Nope, I just don't see it, lol. I just think its a lame excuse to still have ties to a character that needs to die. If they want Wesker around, they shouldn't have killed him off in the first place lol. All I know is that Capcom better have a really GOOD story line about Wesker's son since they decided to go down this road lol. I also hope they don't try to bring Wesker back.... :(

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Nope, I just don't see it, lol. I just think its a lame excuse to still have ties to a character that needs to die. If they want Wesker around, they shouldn't have killed him off in the first place lol. All I know is that Capcom better have a really GOOD story line about Wesker's son since they decided to go down this road lol. I also hope they don't try to bring Wesker back.... :(

Well even if Wesker's son wasn't created, wouldn't Wesker still have some ties to future events in the RE universe like Spencer? He may be dead but his research isn't.

Top Bottom