• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker killed ?!

LeonAda4forever

I don't if its true but someone told me that Wesker will die in fight in the upcoming resident evil game. Can anyone confirm if its true or not?

Weskersmistress

Not to sound rude, but if it is true. Please don't put such a big spoiler like that in the name of the topic. You should warn people first.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=LeonAda4forever link=topic=746.msg19306#msg19306 date=1230263963]
I don't if its true but someone told me that Wesker will die in fight in the upcoming resident evil game. Can anyone confirm if its true or not?
[/quote]Me and my Dad blieve he doesn't die.he just weekens.but ibleieve their will be one more after 5 and that will be the final battle.thats what we blieve.people like him don't die easy

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
stop guessing and wait..
its only 3 months now.
and i hope wesker does die in 5 that way they wont make a RE6 and ruin the series by taking it too far.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=746.msg19527#msg19527 date=1231200725]
stop guessing and wait..
its only 3 months now.
and i hope wesker does die in 5 that way they wont make a RE6 and ruin the series by taking it too far.
[/quote]yea ur rite.but silent hill there no end for that game.i love silent hill as well

Metallatem

Whoever dies it better be gory and hardcore. It would kinda suck if leon, jill or chris ever died. If chris ever died it would be like rambo dying. LOL. chris rules!

Top Bottom