• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Wesker and Ada's Report (RE4)

REGirlfan

Hey everyone if yall wondering what happened after and during RE4 Between Ada Wong and Albert Wesker then ill tell u.

After Umbrella's shutdown, Wesker's been sighted giving orders to Ada and former American soldier Jack Krauser, who were on a classified mission to steal the "Plagas" sample from religious cult leader Osmund Saddler in Europe. Wesker, in his goal to gain power, is now attempting to re-establish the defunct Umbrella under his leadership. Since the downfall of Umbrella, several of the remaining leaders of Umbrella have since established their own pharmaceutical companies in an attempt to fill Umbrella's void. Wesker has contacted one of these companies, identified only as "S" presumably in an attempt to join them. The organization which hired Wesker has since become suspicious of Wesker's activities, due to a possible conflict of interest. As a countermeasure, Ada (under orders from the organization) delivered a fake Plaga sample to Wesker, instead of the one Ada actually obtained. How long this fake sample shall fool Wesker is unknown, but knowing how crafty and intelligent Wesker is, it will not take very long.

[Read More Here]

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=228.msg5025#msg5025 date=1202160126]
u welcome everyone :) what do yall want to know about next?
[/quote]

what happened to jill, barry, and carlos after RE3..

Sephiroxas

You keep stealing all this new information from wiki. Make sure not to make big long posts, especially if you take it from another article. ;)

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=177.msg3271#msg3271 date=1200544923]

• [li]ALWAYS cite the author and source of your information. Make it clear by stating which site you found it from and the name of the author, if known.
    [/li][li]DO NOT post huge articles or entire interviews - let's be honest, how many times have you avoided reading an entire post because it's just too long? Instead, please give a short paragraph (usually the first one in the article offers and excellent starting point) and then provide a link to the remainder of the article.[/li]
[/quote]
Posting Articles

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=228.msg5236#msg5236 date=1202360375]
You keep stealing all this new information from wiki. Make sure not to make big long posts, especially if you take it from another article. ;)
Posting Articles
[/quote]

im sorry.... i didnt get it from wiki i got from RE RPG

Sephiroxas

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=228.msg5238#msg5238 date=1202361595]
im sorry.... i didnt get it from wiki i got from RE RPG
[/quote]
either way, Always have a link leading to the article in which you got th e information ^_^

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=228.msg5240#msg5240 date=1202362411]
either way, Always have a link leading to the article in which you got th e information ^_^
[/quote]

Correct. I'm sure REGirlfan knows the point now.

Top Bottom