• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well well well...

JordanFreeman

Hi everyone!

This is amazing! I've finally found an awesome Resident Evil forum, where I can actually discuss things without getting bombarded with "CAPCOM DETROYED RESI WITH RE4" comments and the like...

From what I can see, this place looks awesome!

Anyway, enough sucking up. My name is Jordan, and I'm a massive Resi fan. I also enjoys my fair share of shooters, RPGs and platformers. I like my anime too, even though I'm rather new to Japanese animation.

So yeah... bring on the Resident Evil discussion! :lol:

JordanFreeman

re4epicfail;61083 said:
Welcome! Enjoy......

Have you watched Bleach at all?

Actually, I havn'. I only started watching Anime a few months ago, strating with Death Note and Dragon Ball. Bleach is on my list though!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hello and welcome!!

I like a few anime/manga films myself, you should look out for those ones I think there pretty good feature films! Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll and, Spirited Away! those are my favs!

Always nice to see new fans join the forums! I hope you enjoy your time spent here at REN lol

JordanFreeman

echoey;61091 said:
Hello and welcome!!

I like a few anime/manga films myself, you should look out for those ones I think there pretty good feature films! Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll and, Spirited Away! those are my favs!

Always nice to see new fans join the forums! I hope you enjoy your time spent here at REN lol

I've seen Akira, and itw was amazing! I must watch that again someday, as it was ages ago the last time I saw it...

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Akira and Spirited Away are brilliant animes. Anyway.....

Welcome to the forum, Jordan, enjoy your stay. :)

Top Bottom