• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well... This Sucks

Cyberote

The reason I haven't been on in forever is because my bitch of a stepmother decided to block this site for some stupid reason. I need to gtfo of the house, but with the economy the way it is, it's hard to get a job and maintain a steady pace. So I'm not officially leaving. Just being held back from accessing this site.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You're 18 years old and your stepmother deny you access to this site?! That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and I think I'll refrain to say more... I hope you find a way to circumvent the block. I wish you good luck.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
My heart goes out to you cyber king of the notes. Give her my phone number and I'll warm her cold heart with a cool island song.

Ma'am, if you are reading this, I promise I am not a sexual predator. At least I think I'm not. I'll have to bring that up with the doc at my next checkup because I've been getting these strange twitches whenever I'm within 100 meters of a play ground... though that could just be what a broken restraining order feels like.

Cyberote

Hey guys I'm at a friends house. It's such BS that I have to go elsewhere to get to this site. I can get on pretty much all the other RE forums though. I don't understand why only THIS site is blocked. I'm on ResidentEvilFan.com and ResidentEvilForum.net. Yeah this whole thing is annoying as hell. I'd move out if I could get a frickin job! I live in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. Kinda hard to get a job here.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Hey guys I'm at a friends house. It's such BS that I have to go elsewhere to get to this site. I can get on pretty much all the other RE forums though. I don't understand why only THIS site is blocked. I'm on ResidentEvilFan.com and ResidentEvilForum.net. Yeah this whole thing is annoying as hell. I'd move out if I could get a frickin job! I live in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. Kinda hard to get a job here.
There should be a library near by, just use that.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
That sucks.. I was in your shoes at one time man. Keep hangin at friends and just look around for a job.. sometimes things just fall into place.. other times you gotta search.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Strange that only this RE site is blocked... Maybe REN is blocked by accident, or maybe she forgot to block the other sites?
If I were you, I would try to unblock it. Or use a proxy or whatever. But the problem with many proxy servers, is they won't let you sign in on anything. But maybe you can find one that works. Try searching for "proxy servers".

I wish you luck with finding a job.

Top Bottom