• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Weapons FAQ

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The Wesker Child;85346 said:
That is what I am talking about god damnit! Player that are beginners probely dont use guides but some do and then the fun for them are ruind!
Me myself use a guide on how to kill Wesker with a knife but that was just for fun and I had completed the game 14 times already!

I found that out by fluke haha and when I found it out I was so chuffed I'd Sliced wesker to peices mwahaha!!

I think using guides is abit of a kill joy I try not to use them but sometimes I get mad when I cant figure out things. Thats why I tend to stick to action games insted of puzzles.

When I was younger I was stuck on Zelda Ocarina of Time for ages.. I never used a guide but I wish I did lol. Now I know the game off by heart lol except the water temple and shadow temple... > .<

Whats alll this BEEF, why are you lot arguing, This is like that time some dude was messing with me, he said he was from the Drug Inforcement Agency and he thought I was a spammer. That guy blowed. He aint around anymore lol ^^.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wow, it's ****ing wonderful to get home from work and have this waiting for me.

Wesker Child, you have done absolutely jack-squat other than spam and start pointless arguments since the moment you arrived, and quite frankly - I'm sick of it. I don't appreciate your disrespect to other members here who have all contributed nicely to the forum. Quite frankly, there's no more use for you.

So bye-bye.

Ivan

Did i miss something?... What's going on with this Wesker Child person?

@ A_Wesker,

It's a nice guide, and this would've come in handy when i got the game for the first time (release date), so it's unfortunate that i didn't see this sooner. Hopefully it can help other people though! :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ivan;85558 said:
Did i miss something?... What's going on with this Wesker Child person?
The Wesker Child was spamming and trolling here, he's gone now.

-------------- -------------- --------------

In the clean-up I have deleted 17 posts in this thread alone, the majority of it was The Wesker Child's spam. The rest of the deleted posts was you guys responding to his posts, so if someone can't find back to some of their posts this is the reason.

I'm doing the same in the other FAQ threads where The Wesker Child spammed.

This thread is a guide/FAQ so try to keep up the quality, stay on topic. Continue as normal please.

RE-Wesker-RE

Good guide,By the way The Wesker Child is my cousin and he his pretty mad about that he got banned! Hihi he is very anoying

He's your cousin? Really? :rolleyes:
We are not stupid here. I have ways of tracking you and I know you are The Wesker Child. Now get lost before I contact your ISP.

-Romero.

Mobe

OMG! hahahaa, this is sooo old trick!

Anyways, can anyone tell me what are the most powerful weapons in this game? (other than the rocket and grenade launchers)
So far I'm using:

S&W M500, Magnum (Infinite ammo)
Benelli M3, Shotgun (Infinite ammo)
Sako 75, Rifle (Infinite ammo)

I guess I'm using the best ones.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
have you unlocked the hydra
wait until you see it (using chris) single handed
very cool to see

the S&WM500 magnum is the most powerfull (hand)gun there might be in the game
Firepower = 5000
sow quit an awesome weapon
im using the magnum also but only for bosses like chainsaw majini.s

for the rest im using
(sheva BSAA or Busness Costume)
HG - SIG 226
SG - Hydra
SG - Ithacta M37
RIF - H&K PSG-1
MAG - S&W M500 Magnum

and if i play with chris (s.t.a.r.s costume)
HG - M92F
SG - Hydra
MAG - S&W M29 Magnum
RIF - H&K PSG-1

DarthDylan

Heres my favourite gun,
vsjdbd.jpg

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
1372407.jpg

The K&K USP, P8 Series.

Desert_Eagle.jpg

The Desert Eagle, called the Lightning Hawk ingame

1287740830.jpg

My personal favourite, the Beretta M93R. I love this gun. I wish it had the black/blue metal look in RE5 like it did in Code: Veronica and Outbreak. *Sigh*

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
My favs:

skorpion_vz61-7_65.jpg

It has the greatest ammo capacity and it looks soooo dam cool!
A sub-machine-gun you can fire with a hand!

foto2.jpg

Mercenaries BSAA Jill Px4 Storm... Headshot guarrantied 8 out of 10!

B.Martin

N00b alert, so how exactly do you get the unlimited ammo (without cheating?) Do you need to best the game once first? Could someone breifly explain, I've finally just about got through it for the first time, after stopping just after Jill for whatever reason on the first attempt. I've turned it off just as I started to fight exella, so must be close to the end now.

Thanks in advance.

SEELE-1

You have to:
1) Finish the game once
2) Purchase every upgrade of the weapon you want unlimited ammo (firepowers, piercing, range, etc.)
3) Go to Bonus Features and purchase the unlimited ammo for that gun with the points you’ve been getting from completing levels
4) Go to Special Settings and turn on Unlimited Ammo (in the on/off screen you can see the weapons that can have the cheat)
NOTE: every weapon must be completely upgraded one by one via steps 1-3 before you can buy the infinite ammo, of course, handguns are cheap, then machineguns, then shotguns and rifles and the most expensive are magnums. The grenade launcher cannot have unlimited ammo; the longbow and gatling gun come only with it... The special guns (the Hydra and the triple burst handgun [forgot the name]) can also have this feature.
For the Rocket Launche you must finish the game in under 6 hours, then you can activate it (I forgot if you need to buy the feature too)...

Deputy

Kinda surprised some pistols are not there. No Glock or 1911A1.

Some clarifications: The AK74 is an asault rifle and fires 5.54MM ammo. The SIG 556 is also an assault rifle. Machineguns ONLY fire full auto. Assault rifles fire semi-auto or full auto (select fire). The "S75" is actually a SAKO M75 rifle. The VZ61 is a machine pistol as is the M93 Beretta.

SEELE-1

^
That kind of knowledge is rather technical, in any case it is also rather confusing, specially the difference between a machine pistol and a sub-machinegun...
In any case we know what we are talking about XD

Deputy

^
That kind of knowledge is rather technical, in any case it is also rather confusing, specially the difference between a machine pistol and a sub-machinegun...
In any case we know what we are talking about XD

Well I like to be ACCURATE in my descriptions. It avoids confusion.
A machine pistol loads in the handle where as a sub machine gun loads the cartridge in a seperate magazine well further up the gun. But they are very similar.

SEELE-1

he VZ61 is a machine pistol
A machine pistol loads in the handle

Talk about accurate...

Pistol: pistol ammo, one shot per pull of the trigger (semi auto fire)
Machine pistol: pistol ammo, 3 burst fire OR fully auto, loads in the handle (or so I know they do)
Sub-machinegun: pistol ammo, carbine size, large magazine capacity, magazine separated from handle, fully automatic (that is, as long as you hold the trigger, it will fire)
Machinegun: large ammo, usually mounted on something, fully auto only

The thing with machine pistols and sub-machineguns is size and cartridge, as they can be regulated from semi-auto to burst fire to fully auto, the Vz61 is considered a sub-machinegun as it falls somewhere between these two 'cuz by size it is a machine pistol, but for general purposes, the rate of fire, overall form and cartridge capacity are those normally asociated with a Sub-machinegun, the same goes for the Beretta 93R, it is a handgun that can fire bursts or auto, yet, it is considered a machine pistol...

In any case, most are selective-fire capable, so that does not influence it's classification...

For any and all purposes in RE, something that fires quickly is a Machinegun, as the ammo comes labeled like that, any accuracy beyond that recognition in unnecesary (I think)... After all, this is a videogame forum, not a military, gunclub or airsoft one...
But I do appreciate accuracy...

Deputy

Sub-machine guns can be semi, 3 round or full auto...as is the case with the MP5. Sub-machineguns fire pistol ammo.
Machinegun can fire rifle ammo OR larger .50 caliber ammo. Some machineguns like the FN Minimi and M60 can be fired from the shoulder as well as on a bipod or tripod.

Top Bottom