• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Weapon Question

Vindicator

Specifically I'm interested in knowing exactly what type of Colt Python is featured in the first game--the real-world equivalent (what inch barrel, what finish, etc.). Does anyone know? I'm also interested in getting a full weapons list and am not seeing one here--can anyone point me in the right direction? Any screenshots out there?

Thanks!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Barry_Burton_3.jpg

Barry has a cool magunm....

Magnum.jpg

Just google search man

mastermind

thats one thing i didnt like there weren't alot of gun in all the old games
mostly once you found one or two you found about half of all the weapons

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Looks similar to a Ruger Redhawk, with a modified barrel.

Here's a Redhawk:
DSC05966.280141621_std.JPG

Notice the barrel. Barry was an avid gun collector, and so he would've modified the Redhawk to his precise prefrences.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
that looks like the broken butterfly from Resi4
thats one thing i didnt like there weren't alot of gun in all the old games
mostly once you found one or two you found about half of all the weapons
yeah man ahah Jill gets more guns then chris does, she gets grenade launcher an flamethrower, i dont hink chris gets them guns, he still gets the shotgun though thats about it lol at least collectig ammo is easy.

Godammlover

Samurai Edge

Clip Size: 15
Ammo Type: 9mm Parabellum Rounds (Unlimited)
Rate of Fire: Fast

It looks like a normal pistol but shoots 3 shots at a time, just like a slower version of Claire's CV Custom handgun. After you have unlocked it, it is in your inventory from the start of Once Again Mode. If you have unlocked the Rocket Launcher you will have to withdraw it from the item box.

<33

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
sweeeeet.
seeing as ive got this game i shoudl probaly play it all the way till the end haha I'd like to have inf ammo on that game.

how do you get the Samurais Edge then, gotta complete the game in a certain ammount of time right? or you just gotta beat the game once over.

yer chris, lol, I Want that Gun yanno. xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
barry does help jill out loads in that game he really wants a jill sandwich lol. badly. poor old chris though hardly anyone helps him. rebeca chambers heals you a few times but thats about it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
hydra fires alot faster but the M3 is more powerful but M3 is slow, It depends how you like to play but i think hydra is better for chris. M3 for sheva. ive got both an i prefer the hydra but M3 is awesome.

Top Bottom