• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 We need Sheva!

Do you think Sheva should be brought back.

• Total voters

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Whether she was a late addition or not is something that people will probably speculate forever, but Sheva was well designed and fits right in. They even made her existence in the story hold some credibility. Sheva had every right to kill Wesker, he comes from the corporation that murdered her family and friends and deserves the right for the kill just as much as any of the RE characters. What I don’t understand is how some of you cling to the old cast like glue, but have no problem killing off or hating newcomers to the series. Whats most funny is that none of these characters ( Rebecca, Claire, Barry, etc) are particularly deep or amazing in characterization. Also, to those of you who claim Jill should’ve been the one to fire the rocket instead of Sheva, I don’t understand either. Did you forget that she had the P30 (that thing on her chess) which damaged her body and made her physically exhausted? Who in their right mind would give a physically weak person a 40 pound rocket launcher to shoot at a superhuman who can take them down with a quick swipe w/ his tentacle at any second on an unleveled surface? Think about it. I guess some people who dislike Sheva couldn't care less about what works for the narrative as long as one of their favorites returns. Although these Resident evil characters are iconic to the series, they don’t define what resident evil is. Despite what people say about Sheva, she is apart of the series now. She helped save an iconic character from being controlled physically and mentally due to a powerful chemical for years, and helps take down the series main antagonist for good. I would hope that Sheva is in a future RE game so that she could at least get a chance to redeem herself like previous RE characters despite the controversy associated with her character.

Sheva is boring ..... RE5 is the worst RE games from the franchise ...... so RE6 will have a much more interesting and cool plot ..... but I hope that Helena Harper does not turn to be a new annoying "Sheva" despite she looks to be the least interesting character in RE6, according some people opinions ............

LOL wth,Why are you basing Helena's annoyance on another person's opinion? Don't you think you should at least play the game first or see a good portion of the game before you make this judgement? Damn, the game isn't even out yet and people are annoyed by the new characters already. I will never understand lol.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
What I don't understand is why Sheva's "terrible AI" in RE5 is a reason for some people not to want her back. I mean, is that her fault? I'd say it's the fault of the developers who apparently weren't able or willing to program a better behaviour (although I have to admit that I rarely have any problems with Sheva, it's rather Chris's AI that annoys me). If RE7 featured Jill as the main protagonist and Claire as the partner with bad AI, would you all hate Claire then? That doesn't really make sense, does it.

Anyway, I hope we'll see Sheva again someday, playable or not, because I hate how Capcom continuously throws in new people just to kill them off (although not literally) after the one and only game they've appeared in.

Top Bottom